Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What do those assholes Race and KenNDFS have to say about Notre Dame now?

13»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

Oregon won't end up with one loss, so irrelevant.

Who on the schedule is Oregon supposed to lose to? There is no script. Oregon isn't great, but its good enough to finish off the rest of the garbage on the schedule.
    Just like Oregon should have cruised over Arizona at home.
    Or on the road last year. Or against Stanford the past two years. Or against Boise Fucking State several years ago. Oregon gotta Oregon.
    Your showing against Bama in the title game was impressive. So impressive the committee seems to have remembered it.
    What's really great is that Oregon is just finishing the best stretch of football in their history while ND is finishing their worst, and yet your greatest accomplishment in that time is losing in the NC game, just the same as ours is.
    Losing by a field goal after a fluke play to a team from Alabama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting obliterated, game over, in the first quarter by a team from Alabama.
    Last time I checked, a loss is a loss. Win a fucking National Championship and then pop off.
    Go back to your chapel and molest some choir boys, priest. Or get some balls and schedule Oregon instead of USC every fucking year.
    "Get some balls" says the fan of a team who scheduled South Dakota and Wyoming this year. The best part is that you're beating your chest because you beat Michigan State...a team that ND plays practically every year. Holy shit.
    I'm not beating my chest. I'm just taking pleasure in Notre Dame's misfortunes. That's all. Keep playing the Syracuses and North Carolinas. Those are truly quality wins. At least you have a quality loss. I guess that's better than nothing.
    Syracuse and UNC >>>>>>>>>> South Dakota and Wyoming

Was the University of Phoenix unavailable for you guys to schedule this year or what?
    If teams like Georgia didn't back out of home and homes like a bunch of pussies, we wouldn't have to play the likes of the University of Phoenix.
    Here's a novel idea....Try to schedule more than one fucking decent OOC game per year.
    Here's a novel idea....Try to schedule PAC 12 teams that aren't lower tier shit.
    They play Stanford, not Oregon.

Hope this helps.
    Stanford is a stinking dumpster fire after losing Murphy, Skov, Gaffney, et. al. The Huskies almost beat them. If that isn't a barometer I don't know what is. HTH.
    Mostly true, but their D could always show up. And you know what that means:

Even if it does, their offense is only slightly less shitty than yours.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,533
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

Who on the schedule is Oregon supposed to lose to? There is no script. Oregon isn't great, but its good enough to finish off the rest of the garbage on the schedule.
    Or on the road last year. Or against Stanford the past two years. Or against Boise Fucking State several years ago. Oregon gotta Oregon.
    Your showing against Bama in the title game was impressive. So impressive the committee seems to have remembered it.
    What's really great is that Oregon is just finishing the best stretch of football in their history while ND is finishing their worst, and yet your greatest accomplishment in that time is losing in the NC game, just the same as ours is.
    Losing by a field goal after a fluke play to a team from Alabama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting obliterated, game over, in the first quarter by a team from Alabama.
    Last time I checked, a loss is a loss. Win a fucking National Championship and then pop off.
    Go back to your chapel and molest some choir boys, priest. Or get some balls and schedule Oregon instead of USC every fucking year.
    "Get some balls" says the fan of a team who scheduled South Dakota and Wyoming this year. The best part is that you're beating your chest because you beat Michigan State...a team that ND plays practically every year. Holy shit.
    I'm not beating my chest. I'm just taking pleasure in Notre Dame's misfortunes. That's all. Keep playing the Syracuses and North Carolinas. Those are truly quality wins. At least you have a quality loss. I guess that's better than nothing.

Was the University of Phoenix unavailable for you guys to schedule this year or what?
    If teams like Georgia didn't back out of home and homes like a bunch of pussies, we wouldn't have to play the likes of the University of Phoenix.
    Here's a novel idea....Try to schedule more than one fucking decent OOC game per year.
    Here's a novel idea....Try to schedule PAC 12 teams that aren't lower tier shit.

Hope this helps.
    Stanford is a stinking dumpster fire after losing Murphy, Skov, Gaffney, et. al. The Huskies almost beat them. If that isn't a barometer I don't know what is. HTH.

Montgomery is a badass, even you have to admit that. They certainly aren't going to run it down your throats this year though. If Hogan runs with it and is able to to find Cajuste/Monty (ILTCHFM) they could steal it like they did in 2012. Won't be a beatdown like last year.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    haie said:

haie said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

Hope this helps.

Montgomery is a badass, even you have to admit that. They certainly aren't going to run it down your throats this year though. If Hogan runs with it and is able to to find Cajuste/Monty (ILTCHFM) they could steal it like they did in 2012. Won't be a beatdown like last year.
    They are long overdue for an epic beatdown from Oregon.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Who's to say we'll end with 1 loss?

You won't.

This is the point
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

Hope this helps.

Look at it this way, we have the "Offseason Natty," you are destined for the "1st Team Out Natty."

Doogs and quooks unite!!!!!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

South Dakota
    Wyoming
    Nicholls State
    Arkansas State
    Tennessee Tech
    Missouri State
    New Mexico
    Portland State

Rice
    Rutgers
    Purdue
    Navy
    Syracuse
    Temple
    Air Force
    Pittsburgh

Free pub!
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread delivers.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

Hope this helps.
    The Coogs almost beat you.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    OBK, always pressing...

christ
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

Quook post of the fucking year.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

COOG POST O' THE DAY!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    AZDuck said:

OBK, always pressing...

christ

STFU you tame, whiny, line-toeing little whore. Press my clothes and get my coffee bitch. Cream and two sugars.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thanks for reminding me to get my picks for pick'em filled out in time.

:)
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

How many troll accounts have you got making your pics to ensure you get the $20 grand prize?
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

haie said:

haie said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

Hope this helps.

That's similar to what LeGarrette Blount said before Boise State went in dry on Oregon for the second year in a row. Then this happened...

• Options
    edited October 2014
    KenND said:

haie said:

haie said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

Hope this helps.

That's similar to what LeGarrette Blount said before Boise State went in dry on Oregon for the second year in a row. Then this happened...

I'm proud that he at least knocked him to the ground.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

How many troll accounts have you got making your pics to ensure you get the $20 grand prize?
    The o/u is 5

Which actually might be accurate...