Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Some of us knew this

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

fuck all those people who bought into sven's preseason bullshit

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

That really was ridiculous. The mob mentality here has become doogman like at times. Winning by one against Hawaii and giving up 52 to Eastern were no big deal. We saw it the past week with Miles too and the cuming in their sweatpants over Williams garbage time drive vs Oregon.
    The only one cumming in their pants was you about Miles. We want to see Williams because Miles sucks. You still want to see Miles back after Williams got one game in a windstorm. I suppose you think Miles would have won last night

Talk about ridiculous
    He probably would have. You don't think Miles could have led one TD drive? Wanting Williams to get a shot was fine. It was analyzing his garbage time and saying he really showed something against Oregon that was stupid. I don't even think Miles is good. He's the best QB though. The scheme sucks. Now, you are leading the charge over the offensive talent and saying Petersen has nothing to work with. Great coaches get it done.
    Got a link Kim? Your love affair with Miles has made you stupid
    Thinking Miles was the best QB and recognizing the other problems with the offense is a love affair? Pressing. You geniuses thought a guy who couldn't beat out Lindquist would be better.
    So Petersen is an idiot about offense but infallible at choosing a QB

Got it

I think we've found the doog here
    El oh el. Blaming Petersen and expecting more is now what a doog is? I guess things change.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

fuck all those people who bought into sven's preseason bullshit

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

That really was ridiculous. The mob mentality here has become doogman like at times. Winning by one against Hawaii and giving up 52 to Eastern were no big deal. We saw it the past week with Miles too and the cuming in their sweatpants over Williams garbage time drive vs Oregon.
    The only one cumming in their pants was you about Miles. We want to see Williams because Miles sucks. You still want to see Miles back after Williams got one game in a windstorm. I suppose you think Miles would have won last night

Talk about ridiculous
    He probably would have. You don't think Miles could have led one TD drive? Wanting Williams to get a shot was fine. It was analyzing his garbage time and saying he really showed something against Oregon that was stupid. I don't even think Miles is good. He's the best QB though. The scheme sucks. Now, you are leading the charge over the offensive talent and saying Petersen has nothing to work with. Great coaches get it done.
    Got a link Kim? Your love affair with Miles has made you stupid
    Thinking Miles was the best QB and recognizing the other problems with the offense is a love affair? Pressing. You geniuses thought a guy who couldn't beat out Lindquist would be better.
    So Petersen is an idiot about offense but infallible at choosing a QB

Got it

I think we've found the doog here
    El oh el. Blaming Petersen and expecting more is now what a doog is? I guess things change.
    Just because your posts sound like Kim doesn't mean you are like Kim

Don't go twisting

I've been blaming Petersen too, but in an intelligent manner, like blaming his fucktarded love for Miles
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,579
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    The blame lies with the fact that Petersen and Smith won't change the offense to what it clearly has needed to be since they found out their qb's suck at passing: Option, wildcat, wishbone, pick your flavor. Dawgs would still lose to Stanford and Oregon but would have probably won this game, given that the defense could take over at the fucking 5 and still keep ASU from scoring. The coaching staff is still running an offense that presupposes we have a genuine pocket passer, a line that can pass pro at will, and good enough skill guys.

Also, special teams was bad. Staff gets the blame for that.

Blaming the overall quality of the personnel of the offense on this coaching staff is FS, however. I'd even say that Pettis and Lenius should start getting more snaps over Mickens and Kasen.

Also please stop with the amount of touches Ross is getting. When you're playing a field position game you *CANNOT* give the ball to a guy that is running backwards another 10 yards. Even when he breaks out the huskies are fucking holding along the way.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2014
    Canard said:

Swaye said:

at the end of September. Others said the pac12 defenses suck and UW would still win 10 games.

Fuck you.

The Pac-12 defenses do suck.

UW just sucks a little lot more.
    Crisperer.
    Meh, in the game all the way with Stanford and ASU.
    Love how Shaw fucking things up, a wind storm, and Taylor Kelly's six weeks of rust are slyly attributed to better UW coaching. Good work.

that's a nice litany of excuses, err, explanations.

at some point, you play the fucking game regardless of whether the barometric pressure is precisely where you want it to be.

you sound like all the faggot programs who used to complain about the humidity in Miami. I guess South Florida is not longer really humid, because I never hear anyone complain about it anymore.

• Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You know I am a ducks fan, right coog?
  • Options
    Canard said:

You know I am a ducks fan, right coog?

yes.

you know I am a not a kewg fan, right fucktard?

re-reed my post. I don't think you got it if you think it had anything to due with the ducks.
  • Options
    Dumb shit, I wasn't making excuses for anyone.

Stanford's offense is objectively and statistically off this year. Shaw has mea culpaed to the media about it.

Wind has affected the passing and kicking games in football since fucking day one of the forward pass. Everyone plays in the conditions dealt, but to suggest adverse wind/rain conditions don't generally depress offensive stats is asinine.

Asu started the wrong QB last night, but go ahead and extol your defense. It's the only bright spot, so lavish praise on it while you still can.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,579
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canard said:

Stanford's offense is objectively and statistically off this year. Shaw has mea culpaed to the media about it.

Wind has affected the passing and kicking games in football since fucking day one of the forward pass. Everyone plays in the conditions dealt, but to suggest adverse wind/rain conditions don't generally depress offensive stats is asinine.

Asu started the wrong QB last night, but go ahead and extol your defense. It's the only bright spot, so lavish praise on it while you still can.

Graham didn't start Bercovici because he doesn't have the mobility of Kelly, and knew he'd get sacked 15 times. Husky d-line didn't scare Oregon, but it scares just about everyone else in the league.
  • Options
    Canard said:

And you still don't understand shit.

And yet you continue to list the externalities for why Washington has had a few close games against good opponents.

Isn't it just easier to allow that we are still inconsistent?

Also, hooz the dumbshit here writing off a proven coach mid-way through year 1?

You're just rationalizing your way to the outcome you want to see. Nothing wrong with that; I do it all the time.

Just admit it and put your cock back in you mouth where it belongs.
  • Options
    Proven coach?

Whatever gets you through the night.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Canard said:

Proven coach?

Whatever gets you through the night.

Two words - or one word and one number: Year 1.

Ok, he's wasn't proven. Washington went out and hired a complete no-name with no real coaching resume. Because every good coach who has ever been hired and who worked out came from a big and established program from a big conference.

The guy beat a good Oklahoma team in a meaningful game with a refrigerator on his back, and you're telling me he was a gamble.

Sarkesian and Gilbertson were gambles. This one is an example of a rational decision. May or may not work out, but hindsight won't make the initial call seem irresponsible. That's just fucking non-sense.

It doesn't seem that you've been around very long. What did you do with the real Canard?
  • Options
    edited October 2014