Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

notice how Canard always

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
frames his arguments around the coach of the Philadelphia Eagles who has been gone for two years, and isn't relevant. Also, in his mind 92-12 at Boise St is equivalent to 53-51 in the Pac 12.

You have Helfraud now. He's your Larry Coker, David Shaw, and Dallas Cowboy Barry Switzer. Give it two more years. You'll see. Four loss seasons. It's coming.

Comments

• Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2014
    Oooh. Battling predictions. LIFPO.

And be fair, to my ears, 92-12 in the minors sounds just like a 10-3 record in the big leagues. And that's being charitable because some of those minor league losses were fucking derp.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Canard said:

And be fair, to my ears, 92-12 in the minors sounds just like a 10-3 record in the big leagues. And that's being charitable because some of those minor league losses were fucking derp.

It's not just his win percentage, that's why you're being fucktarded. He is highly regarded as one of the best in the nation by other coaches, and no I don't have a link on that.
    Please provide links.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

haie said:

Canard said:

It's not just his win percentage, that's why you're being fucktarded. He is highly regarded as one of the best in the nation by other coaches, and no I don't have a link on that.
    Please provide links.
    bit.ly/1wzyvj1
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Canard has no dick
  • Options
    Catard is an windbag faggot that reaches Tequilla territory with his long trite poasts.
  • Options
    Obk has turned on me because I think of him as mildly retarded.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options

Mildly?

He types better than a chimp does. Trying to be charitable.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Canard said:

Anybody know Peterman's record vs. Nichol's State??? If so, we could compare common opponents between Oregon and BSU.
  • Options
    I guess I'm gonna have to recant on the strength of schedule issue. After all, Oregon gets to smash UW every year and BSU enjoys no such perennial regular season cupcake.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Canard has no dick

This is a great example of a low tweak.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

Canard has no dick

This is a great example of a low tweak twerk.
  • Options
    Canard said:

Your opinion is highly sought after and respected....in your own mind. Judging by the constant stream of pedantic drivel that flies off your keyboard like a geyser of vomit and diarrhea, surging out of both ends, and your evident need to smear the Huskies in their own shit, you are likely a pathetic, disgruntled, community college professor who isn't even good enough to hold classes at the UO. Your wife is an overweight pig that eats with a bib, and for sex she probably sits on your fat fucking face, leaking her foul juices into your asymmetrical orifices, while you yank that limp stick that passes for a cock.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canard said:

Your opinion is highly sought after and respected....in your own mind. Judging by the constant stream of pedantic drivel that flies off your keyboard like a geyser of vomit and diarrhea, surging out of both ends, and your evident need to smear the Huskies in their own shit, you are likely a pathetic, disgruntled, community college professor who isn't even good enough to hold classes at the UO. Your wife is an overweight pig that eats with a bib, and for sex she probably sits on your fat fucking face, leaking her foul juices into your asymmetrical orifices, while you yank that limp stick that passes for a cock.
    Shows promise
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Canard said:

Brb, JO.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Canard said:

Disagree. How do you know it's a limp stick that passes for a cock vs a slight swelling that can be passed off for a medium sized clit?