Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bill's SEC POWER RANKINGS

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited October 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
I don't watch a lot of these cracker teams. Seriously. It's annoying to hear everyone gush over them. STFU. Yesterday I did watch some of the Missisippi St/K Y and LSU/Ole Miss games though. It was this weird game in which there weren't 75 points and 1,110 total yards. Bill was sort of intrigued.

1. Mississippi St. - It's always special when your doormat team does well. It just proves how TOUGH and BALANCED your conference is. ANYONE CAN WIN..sort of. Expect this team to plummet when they start losing.
2. Bammer - Nick Saban gives them the edge...or something
3. Ole Siss - Yes, they probably should be reversed with Bammer, but LSU exposed them a little bit. Have fun in the Peach Filet Bowl, losers
4. Allbarn
5. Georgia - They never win it unless other teams blow it. They might have a chance this year with though in that one gayme SEC championship
6. LSU
t 7. aTm, Misery...go back to the XII
t 9th. K Y, Floriduh, South Carolina. I thought South Carolina was a top ten team?! What happened???!! Maybe they were overrated.
12. Tennessee
13. Arkie - I'm hearing they're more competitive than their 45 game SEC losing streak and just need a few more years
14. Vanderbilt - Typical

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,697
    Founders Club
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes

I don't watch a lot of these cracker teams. Seriously. It's annoying to hear everyone gush over them. STFU. Yesterday I did watch some of the Missisippi St/K Y and LSU/Ole Miss games though. It was this weird game in which there weren't 75 points and 1,110 total yards. Bill was sort of intrigued.

1. Mississippi St. - It's always special when your doormat team does well. It just proves how TOUGH and BALANCED your conference is. ANYONE CAN WIN..sort of. Expect this team to plummet when they start losing.
    3. Ole Siss - Yes, they probably should be reversed with Bammer, but LSU exposed them a little bit. Have fun in the Peach Filet Bowl, losers
    4. Allbarn
    5. Georgia - They never win it unless other teams blow it. They might have a chance this year with though in that one gayme SEC championship
    6. LSU
    t 9th. K Y, Floriduh, South Carolina. I thought South Carolina was a top ten team?! What happened???!! Maybe they were overrated.
    12. Tennessee
    13. Arkie - I'm hearing they're more competitive than their 45 game SEC losing streak and just need a few more years
    14. Vanderbilt - Typical

Nice to see u not watch these teams but u can rank all 14 of them. Explains a lot about most of ur posts.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

15. Oregon

Oregon is still too damn high.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    Founders Club

4. Allbarn
    6. LSU
    12. Tennessee
    14. Vanderbilt - Typical

Nice to see u not watch these teams but u can rank all 14 of them. Explains a lot about most of ur posts.
    Says the irrational Coug troll