Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

7 games in. Have we gotten any better?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,986
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shelton is a Top 10 NFL pick
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    The talent is on the defense, it looks like the offense is a complete rebuild. Bishop Sankey, ASJ and Price were obviously big losses and we now know just how fucked our OL has been over the years. I hate to say it but we could be three years out from having a decent team.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DL: Shelton and Kikaha make the coaches their teammates and everyone look better, I actually think the hudsons have improved and are coming along nicely. I could coach this unit right now and look good.

LB: a decently good group, not sure Ive seen improvement, but its hard when they keep moving the best LB to RB or Safety every other game

CB/S: Huge improvement IMO, they get burned here and there but they are playing way better than at the start of the season, Baker is going to be really fucking good

OL: I swear these are the same guys that we were starting 8 years ago, they play like it

RB: Washington has no vision, Callier is injured, Coleman is slow and they all go down at first contact. Enter Cooper who actually runs with a forward lean and has some burst, but lets not use him and instead use our best LB/S at RB. This unit hasnt got any better and Shaq isnt going to save this unit.

WR/TE: WTF is a TE anyways? The WRs are fucking shit in an offense that continues to force the ball to a WR that makes Kris Grinwolds look normal sized. This unit hasnt improved at all and isnt properly using the talent we all know is there.

TLDR:
    The only unit to improve is the secondary, everyone else continues to look worse or about the same
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Houhusky said:

WR/TE: WTF is a TE anyways? The WRs are fucking shit in an offense that continues to force the ball to a WR that makes Kris Grinwolds look normal sized. This unit hasnt improved at all and isnt properly using the talent we all know is there.

Is this another "Kasen is a first round draft pick" diatribe?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No. If the weather was nice last night ASU would have scored 40+.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2014

Houhusky said:

Is this another "Kasen is a first round draft pick" diatribe?
    No, I have often stated that Kasen just isnt as good as people said he should be and is one of the biggest busts of the Sark era.