Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many times a day does Kim/F3/Eklund read this board?

I'm sure those fuckers are lurking over here given their recent new rules about not sending PM's to recruit others to leave their shitty site.

As always the O/U is set at 5.

I'm picking the over right now.

Comments

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Over. Easily the over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I think they are actually worried about this site taking over their site. Like idiots they are making panic decisions that is further hurt themselves.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    They emailed me today and want me back. Told them I am happy here.
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    as a fine scholar once said, we are living....rent-free....in their fucking heads. easily over 5x/day....add a zero or two is more realistic.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,625
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    They rotate 3 hour shifts. Reading all day.....COOK IT!!!
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I am taking the field.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I am taking the field.

Either you are catching on or IAMLOSER is making you look better than you are
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

I'm sure those fuckers are lurking over here given their recent new rules about not sending PM's to recruit others to leave their shitty site.

I can't log in over there any more. What are the recent "new rules" about not sending PMs? Is there a link I can read?

When I used to log in there, I suspected that if I sent a HHB URL through a PM it disappeared. I didn't have the patience to ever investigate, but I suspected they intercepted my PM and stripped the content. I am not sure about that, however, it was only a suspicion that I never bothered to figure out.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,365
    Founders Club

I can't log in over there any more. What are the recent "new rules" about not sending PMs? Is there a link I can read?

When I used to log in there, I suspected that if I sent a HHB URL through a PM it disappeared. I didn't have the patience to ever investigate, but I suspected they intercepted my PM and stripped the content. I am not sure about that, however, it was only a suspicion that I never bothered to figure out.
    lazy and paranoid. A life of abundance.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Over. Easily the over.

Scott called you out in a thread today about their WIAA credentials being denied. He said something like "Hi CheersWestDawg". I have no idea if it was actually you
  • Options

Over. Easily the over.

Scott called you out in a thread today about their WIAA credentials being denied. He said something like "Hi CheersWestDawg". I have no idea if it was actually you
    I loved how they were crying about it like anyone besides their circle jerk of teen stalkers cares.

I think high school athletics will improve a lot without these dumb fucks hanging around.
  • Options

Derek, what got me banned was when I accused him of running out interesting people like Race and Derek Johnson! It was a few days before the free board finally went to hades.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,365
    Founders Club

Derek, what got me banned was when I accused him of running out interesting people like Race and Derek Johnson! It was a few days before the free board finally went to hades.
    hopefully you can tell that I'm just joking
  • Options
    An old podcast titled "Banned in the UK" by Race and iDawg still very much applies to today.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,915
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I know you were joking but he's really not lazy and paranoid
  • Options

hopefully you can tell that I'm just joking
    yeah, I could tell. I think I was trying to PM somebody the "youralooser.com" website, but it disappeared in the PM system, as I recollect. I remember suspecting that it was b/c they were scanning for keywords a la the NSA, but had no patience to see if it was that or if it was just a system glitch.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Over. Easily the over.

I loved how they were crying about it like anyone besides their circle jerk of teen stalkers cares.

I think high school athletics will improve a lot without these dumb fucks hanging around.
    They can still go to the game and report about the result and players involved on doogman. They can call all the recruits they want after the game. The WIAA can't stop them from that. The only reason they are being cunty is because they know some recruits (Baker) won't answer their phones, but they would be able to corner them at the game.

I love how the staff at doogman is playing the victim. "We bring exposure to a lot of player that normally don't get it." What the fuck is stopping them? They can still call these kids and report on them all they like.

• Options

Over. Easily the over.

They can still go to the game and report about the result and players involved on doogman. They can call all the recruits they want after the game. The WIAA can't stop them from that. The only reason they are being cunty is because they know some recruits (Baker) won't answer their phones, but they would be able to corner them at the game.

I love how the staff at doogman is playing the victim. "We bring exposure to a lot of player that normally don't get it." What the fuck is stopping them? They can still call these kids and report on them all they like.

Which players do they really bring exposure to? I mean we all know when an athlete is doing well and we hear his offer lists.

These dickheads who call these kids idiots don't provide shit other than harassing these poor teens.
  • Options

Over. Easily the over.

Which players do they really bring exposure to? I mean we all know when an athlete is doing well and we hear his offer lists.

These dickheads who call these kids idiots don't provide shit other than harassing these poor teens.
    It's not even accurate, but I think Fetters was referring to the kids that eventually go to Central, Southern Oregon, etc. Good high school players, but not D-1 guys. He's full of shit though pretending that he cares or makes a difference in those guys' recruitment.

I like how he acts like college coaches don't recruit or scout themselves but depend on fucks like himself.