Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

School Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck HS

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

Somebody needs to fill AMY CLANCY in on the concept of past tense.

Fryberg was a member of the Tulalip Tribe

His spirit lives on as the eagle flies
    Shutup, redskin....

fan.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

How would any law being proposed have prevented this? That's what I thought.

Enough with the fucktarded memes....At least create your own. You're better than that.

Prohibition would mean no one can have guns. Not what anyone is saying.

Christ, someone mentions gun control, wingtards and NRAfs go nuts afraid that Obama is coming for the guns.
    The NRA gives no ground because they know what happens if they start making concessions. Over a period of time the laws and public sentiment will chip and chip away at the right to own arms. Until, yes, prohibition could very well be on the table. Their approach is to say absolutely not at the outset.

And to people who think we are talking about hunters and hunting rifles...fuck off. That isn't it. At all
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

Enough with the fucktarded memes....At least create your own. You're better than that.

Christ, someone mentions gun control, wingtards and NRAfs go nuts afraid that Obama is coming for the guns.
    Lol you seem upset. No one is "afraid Obama is coming for the guns". Just pointing out how your memes are fucktarded.
    No dolphins were killed so no, I am not upset

Dabone mentioned prohibition. When alcohol was prohibited, it was prohibited for everyone, including those who did not have criminal records. Had that been the case, it would have been called "Alcohol Control" not prohibition

Gun control is not prohibition. Some of you need to learn the difference.

We have very little control for those with criminal records. So now what?
    It doesn't control gunshows and internet sales. Criminals will still be able to get guns. People who's drivers licenses because of a DUI - a criminal offense - are suspended will still drive.

And to answer your moronic question, no law would have stopped it. Laws against driving with a suspended license won't prevent a vehicular manslaughter. Laws preventing rape won't prevent rape.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    Where did the kid get the gun?
    The shooter was bullied because of his race. I blame Daniel Snyder

Where did the kid get the gun?

Thought they just used bows and arrows
    the first #osostrong reference. What a tough year for Snohomish county man
    edited October 2014

Lol you seem upset. No one is "afraid Obama is coming for the guns". Just pointing out how your memes are fucktarded.

Dabone mentioned prohibition. When alcohol was prohibited, it was prohibited for everyone, including those who did not have criminal records. Had that been the case, it would have been called "Alcohol Control" not prohibition

It doesn't control gunshows and internet sales. Criminals will still be able to get guns. People who's drivers licenses because of a DUI - a criminal offense - are suspended will still drive.

And to answer your moronic question, no law would have stopped it. Laws against driving with a suspended license won't prevent a vehicular manslaughter. Laws preventing rape won't prevent rape.
    Thanks for answering. And that's what I thought.

So control gun shows and Internet sales. After that will the anti 2nd amendment people the shut the fuck up? That's also what I thought.

So what are you blathering on about?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    Gun control would stop domestic abusers from shooting their wife. Still no word on old-fashioned ass whooping.

So control gun shows and Internet sales. After that will the anti 2nd amendment people the shut the fuck up? That's also what I thought.

People aren't against having a well-regulated militia. HTH

People aren't against having a well-regulated militia. HTH
    Disagree.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

PurpleJ said:

Gun control would stop domestic abusers from shooting their wife. Still no word on old-fashioned ass whooping.

I don't have a gun at the moment because I'm 81% sure I would be killed by it at some point.
    I'm surprised you are still married.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Gun restrictions only help criminals.

If you are for gun control, you are for more crime. HTH