Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petersen Conspiracy Theory...

Petersen wants to start Troy but Cyler doesn't really have a concussion. He's labeling it "concussion-like symptoms" to justify starting Williams. I know this because I was at the game and saw Cyler on the sideline. I'm fairly confident he doesn't have a concussion.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Skeetermen does as he pleases
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Wouldn't this be easier

"Cyler is playing like shit, so I am going with Troy this week".
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    This is the kind of great football discussion going on at doog.kim.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If anything I think it's keeping ASU off the radar of what to prepare for ... Williams is an absolute unknown to them. Miles they know what they are going to get.

Honestly, if you are starting Williams without Miles having a concussion, you're better off just being honest about it inside the team room. No reason being coy about it.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,407
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Dawgman has a cuncussion superiority guy? I wish we had one.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Petersen wants to start Troy but Cyler doesn't really have a concussion. He's labeling it "concussion-like symptoms" to justify starting Williams. I know this because I was at the game and saw Cyler on the sideline. I'm fairly confident he doesn't have a concussion.

I seriously doubt it...if he's doing that we've got the wrong coach.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dawgman has a cuncussion superiority guy? I wish we had one.

Why do you wish you had a concussion? Seems weird
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    So Peterman will bench you for letting your helmet touch the ground, but he lies for you when you play like shit ...

Gotcha!
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Thanks Dr. Asshole
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    no that you're an asshole, but I can't help but be my own kind of asshole when people start saying things about shit they know nothing about. Still love you like a brother though. #HHBsForever #WeNeedaTattooImage
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    So, coach is too much of a pussy to bench a shitty player for being a shitty player?

Your theory is shit
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    This thread delivers shit
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So, coach is too much of a pussy to bench a shitty player for being a shitty player?

Your theory is shit

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    How could anyone tell Cyler had a concussion? Concussion like symptoms describes his whole life to this point.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    in this state, if you are experiencing concussion like symptoms, you have a concussion, even if you don't have a concussion.

Symptoms may include one or more of the following:  Headaches  “Pressure in head”  Nausea or vomiting  Neck pain  Balance problems or dizziness  Blurred, double, or fuzzy vision  Sensitivity to light or noise  Feeling sluggish or slowed down  Feeling foggy or groggy  Drowsiness  Change in sleep patterns  Amnesia  “Don’t feel right”  Fatigue or low energy  Sadness  Nervousness or anxiety  Irritability  More emotional  Confusion  Concentration or memory problems (forgetting game plays)  Repeating the same question/comment
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

in this state, if you are experiencing concussion like symptoms, you have a concussion, even if you don't have a concussion.

Symptoms may include one or more of the following:  Headaches  “Pressure in head”  Nausea or vomiting  Neck pain  Balance problems or dizziness  Blurred, double, or fuzzy vision  Sensitivity to light or noise  Feeling sluggish or slowed down  Feeling foggy or groggy  Drowsiness  Change in sleep patterns  Amnesia  “Don’t feel right”  Fatigue or low energy  Sadness  Nervousness or anxiety  Irritability  More emotional  Confusion  Concentration or memory problems (forgetting game plays)  Repeating the same question/comment

How can they tell the differnce between a hangover and a concussion?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fuck guys, it's so fucking irritating, fucking shit

-peterman vote of confidence
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    People are waaaaaaaaaaay over-analyzing this...no matter who starts, Petersen at least has used Miles going out last week somewhat to his advantage as a smoke-screen. If we don't have any idea who is going to start, ASU sure as hell doesn't and that doesn't help their defensive game-planning.

Hopefully they think DB Cooper and Danny's brutha-by-a-different-mutha is starting at RT but then we blast away with Lavon Coleman and Ben Riva (when Troy Williams isn't making ASU pay for gearing up to stop the run).

This isn't a MUST win game but beating the #14 ranked team at home and getting to 2-2 in Pac-12 play before plungering Colorado next week would be huge. Petersen is trying to throw smoke bombs, stink bombs, and whatever else he can find to cloud the issue.