Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fun with Softy's page

MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Same shit. Different doog with his panties in a bunch.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I'll never understand the Lockner love.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    Took over as the QB after an 0-12 program, had no tool with which to work, came from the humble town of Ferndale, chose UW over 300 other schools who wanted him to play safety at QB. The statue is forthcoming.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,673 Founders Club
    Lockner has to be Doog hero numero uno
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Him and fucking Juan Garcia
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    topdawgnc said:

Him and fucking Juan Garcia
    I love me some Juan Garcia! #LatinO
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited October 2014
    Lockner's a TRUE husky 'cause he sacrificed about $35 million in guaranteed money for Sark.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Locker's performance in that one game against Syracuse made him a doog legend despite the rest of his career being very low-average
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    topdawgnc said:

You're obviously not his mom or dad...
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825
    That Matt Gregory is a piece of shit Mora cake.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Locker's performance in that one game against Syracuse made him a doog legend despite the rest of his career being very low-average

Oh boy was the Lockner love strong after that night. I thought his best performance ever was 2007 against Oregon. He basically kept that game tied until the start of the 4th on his own. 3 quarters is a long time for one may to hold back the plunger!!!
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,648
    As a Duck, Locker scared the shit out of me when he had a coach that would turn him loose and let him run (Ty>Sark, in this respect, see how much closer 2007 and 2008 were than 2009). And of course, SarkFS turns him into a pocket passer. Nice work, dumbfuck
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    ntxduck said:

As a Duck, Locker scared the shit out of me when he had a coach that would turn him loose and let him run (Ty>Sark, in this respect, see how much closer 2007 and 2008 were than 2009). And of course, SarkFS turns him into a pocket passer. Nice work, dumbfuck

I don't know if this was true, but supposedly Lockner picked UW over Oregon because UW had baseball, which is such a fucking stupid reason. Much like Suh picking Nebraska over Oregon because Oregon didn't have an engineering program even though we all knew that kid was never going to become an engineer.

If Lockner goes to Oregon the Ducks win a National Championship in 2010. At the very least the wheels don't fall off of the 2007 season and the Ducks make the Rose Bowl. 2008 would have been much more productive. 2009 is a Rose Bowl Win. Lockner with a coaching staff and supporting cast beats the breaks off of what Tebow did in Florida.

Instead he went to UW and fucked around with house money. I hear he got to play some rec baseball or some shit.

• VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370

Lockner's a TRUE husky 'cause he sacrificed about $35 million in guaranteed money for Sark.

I labeled him an idiot then and still do.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,692 Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

When it was obvious after the first season hiring of Willingham that the huskies wouldn't be good due to coaching, Jack was a 'sure thing' to lead the program back to victory by himself from all the doogs. They would talk about what a beast he was in the weight room, blah blah, and his failure is clear evidence that doogs know nothing about football, let alone the quarterback position. I played him in the playoffs in state; his team was a badass group of farm boys that wanted to kick your teeth in. He was the exact opposite. Doogs are bitter about how wrong they were.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited October 2014

topdawgnc said:

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    topdawgnc said:

Definition of a doog: never underestimate the Lockner love. He could have been a dual sport athleta and played both offense and defense for the hussies. He was awesome. :-/
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    AZDuck said:

topdawgnc said:

Looks like she traveled better than he.
  • BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    edited October 2014
    AZDuck said:

topdawgnc said: