Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Your players helping Duck players up onto their feet

FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
I saw that several times and thought what a classy group. Just the opposite from those creeps at UCLA. Grade A to your players.

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Classy as Nebraska ... that's us!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Soft. Just like hugs and Jesus circles
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sounds like something you would do at a church school.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Could you fucking imagine Hoffman or Jaimie Fields (RIP) doing that shit? Why didn't my dad take me to Ohio state games on crisp fall afternoons. At least I'd still have some joy in following this game
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck that shit. The other team should fear our players -- not hold hands with them.
  • Options
    Bad hangovers eh?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,214
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014

Could you fucking imagine Hoffman or Jaimie Fields (RIP) doing that shit? Why didn't my dad take me to Ohio state games on crisp fall afternoons. At least I'd still have some joy in following this game

"Hoffmann might have been the son of a pastor, but that didn't mean he passed on trash talking. Instead, he jabbered constantly, gnawing at an opponent's concentration with insult after insult. By all accounts, he didn't use vulgar language and, after stamping a mind-altering hit on someone, Hoffmann would extend his hand, hoist the victim to his feet, and say "God bless you brother." Moments later, the insults would start back up. This duality, almost a comical struggle between the yin and the yang of his spirit, only furthered his reputation as a psychopath on the field. Noted a teammate: "He's the meanest nice guy I've ever met."

Bitter Roses, by Sam Farmer, pages 71-72
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Hoffmann might have been the son of a pastor, but that didn't mean he passed on trash talking. Instead, he jabbered constantly, gnawing at an opponent's concentration with insult after insult. By all accounts, he didn't use vulgar language and, after stamping a mind-altering hit on someone, Hoffmann would extend his hand, hoist the victim to his feet, and say "God bless you brother." Moments later, the insults would start back up. This duality, almost a comical struggle between the yin and the yang of his spirit, only furthered his reputation as a psychopath on the field. Noted a teammate: "He's the meanest nice guy I've ever met."

Bitter Roses, by Sam Farmer, pages 71-72
    Yeah, but still.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    When the fuck did we knock anyone down last night?
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shaquille laid the wood on the opening kick off, but that was a fluke.
  • Options
    then He and Shelton got perfectly blocked to spring Freeman's big TD