Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Decided not to watch the Oregon game

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This thread is about Mike Damone being a pussy. Then it turned into a Notre Dame thread. Pussy seems to be the common link.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

No worries OP. You should tune in and watch Notre Dame beat Free Seafood U instead.

You're losing that game. HTH. You'll look as shitty as you did against Alabama, a game you didn't deserve to even be in. Nevertheless I hope you win and take down those swamp rapists a peg or two, then subsequently lose to whatever team you play next. I don't want to see either of your schools in the playoffs.
    I was hoping for a Notre Dame-Oregon championship game, and you guys fucking Couged it. Bastards.
    Why? The result would have been the same.
    Yeah, because you guys have such a great history against physical teams.
    You aren't physical. You're garbage. Your game against Alabama was over in the first quarter. Really the most pathetic championship game I've ever seen. At least we gave Auburn a game until the end. You rolled over and died like a lame dog.
    We weren't as physical as Alabama, no doubt. Oregon isn't Alabama, and that Auburn team wasn't physical either. ND-Oregon would have been a toss up, just like Stanford-Oregon was that year.
    Of course, that Auburn team wasn't physical at all. You don't need to be physical to win EVERY FUCKING GAME IN YOUR SEC SCHEDULE. LEAVE!
    They didn't have to be Alabama-physical to win every single game in the SEC. You just can't habitually fold against physical teams like Oregon does all the time.
    Oregon would boatrace Notre Dame.

HTH
    Not in 2012, and not this year. 2013 and the ten years before that, hell yes.
    Your team is complete shit and you'll wake up to that fact after FSU hammers you into the ground. Golson is the only reason you are where you are right now. But you won't be there for long. The game vs Alabama told us all we need to know about Notre Dame, and no one wants to see you anywhere near a major bowl game again.
    Mariota is the only reason that Oregon is where you're at right now. The guys on the Hardcore Husky podcast nailed it...If you guys switched QBs, Washington would beat the absolute hell out of you guys this year.
    Why the fuck is a deviant priest from Notre Dame listening to a fucking husky podcast in the first place?
    Given your logic, why are you here?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    A lot of message board tough guys on this thread...
  • Options
    edited October 2014

A lot of message board tough guys on this thread...

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Notre Dame hasn't been the same since Lou Holtz got dementia, HTH.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

dflea said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

It's a fucking football game. Just nut up and watch it. If UW is getting raped, change the channel back to Lifetime

That's the problem with your generation, to you it's "just a football game". Race knows, Race knows....

To you it's just same as it ever was, but some of us here remember......
    That's precisely why it's not just a game to me. Younger fans don't even know what it's like to chomp on some faggots like the Ducks and shit them out like last night's enchiladas. You live in Vancouver/Camas/Washougal right? Me fucking too. I would love to crack open another beer Saturday night knowing 90% of the bandwagon cocksuckers who live here just got their hearts ripped out with Mariota leaving, and UW in the conference hunt.
    doogliest poast ever
    You have no idea what the fuck are you talking about. Ever.

A doog is someone who supported the plethora of shit coaches hired by UW and 'hoped' they would win, while at the same time knowing nothing about football. A doog to dumbfuck quooks like you is just a husky fan who says something you don't like. Go suck cock elsewhere.
    If you look up the word doog in the dictionary, you will find that one of the definitions is irrational hate for Oregon. Doog.
    Everyone hates Oregon, you stupid motherfucker, and there's nothing irrational about it. Doogs make up about .3% of the people who hate Oregon.

99.7% of people hate you, too. I think it's because you're such a drippy cunt.

Tindal, help!
    You need fuckin' help. What, are you a Duck fan? Does your vagina hurt now that I said everyone hates Oregon when you love Oregon?

What's your f'n problem, and why do you need tindal to step into this for you?

Sorry - was fucked up. Perceived a challenge or threat and reacted in a Shelton-like manner.

Probably won't happen again until the next time I'm fucked up and log on to HH.............which could be any day now.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

It's a fucking football game. Just nut up and watch it. If UW is getting raped, change the channel back to Lifetime

That's the problem with your generation, to you it's "just a football game". Race knows, Race knows....

That's precisely why it's not just a game to me. Younger fans don't even know what it's like to chomp on some faggots like the Ducks and shit them out like last night's enchiladas. You live in Vancouver/Camas/Washougal right? Me fucking too. I would love to crack open another beer Saturday night knowing 90% of the bandwagon cocksuckers who live here just got their hearts ripped out with Mariota leaving, and UW in the conference hunt.
    doogliest poast ever

A doog is someone who supported the plethora of shit coaches hired by UW and 'hoped' they would win, while at the same time knowing nothing about football. A doog to dumbfuck quooks like you is just a husky fan who says something you don't like. Go suck cock elsewhere.
    If you look up the word doog in the dictionary, you will find that one of the definitions is irrational hate for Oregon. Doog.
    Everyone hates Oregon, you stupid motherfucker, and there's nothing irrational about it. Doogs make up about .3% of the people who hate Oregon.

Tindal, help!
    You need fuckin' help. What, are you a Duck fan? Does your vagina hurt now that I said everyone hates Oregon when you love Oregon?

Sorry - was fucked up. Perceived a challenge or threat and reacted in a Shelton-like manner.

Probably won't happen again until the next time I'm fucked up and log on to HH.............which could be any day now.
    You behave like a dachshund wiener dog. Perceive everything as a threat and foolishly march into battle against larger dogs.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

doogliest poast ever

Tindal, help!

You behave like a dachshund wiener dog. Perceive everything as a threat and foolishly march into battle against larger dogs.

lol - you don't really think you're a larger dog, do you? You're just a large dog shit.

As fucked up as I was, it was still easy making you look like an assclown.

You can still fuck off. Say "hi" to your mom.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah, keep this dumpster fire going...
  • Options
    haie said:

Yeah, keep this dumpster fire going...

Agree.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2014

I'd bet all my assets that FSU beats ND

• Options
    HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    TTJ said:

I'd bet all my assets that FSU beats ND

BRB, JO
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    What the fuck?

Most the fucking games haven't been close enough to be stressful.

You really want to watch a replay of the game we finally put the universe back in order?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This is probably the worst thread in the history of the internet.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper