Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Decided not to watch the Oregon game

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

It's a fucking football game. Just nut up and watch it. If UW is getting raped, change the channel back to Lifetime

That's the problem with your generation, to you it's "just a football game". Race knows, Race knows....

To you it's just same as it ever was, but some of us here remember......
    That's precisely why it's not just a game to me. Younger fans don't even know what it's like to chomp on some faggots like the Ducks and shit them out like last night's enchiladas. You live in Vancouver/Camas/Washougal right? Me fucking too. I would love to crack open another beer Saturday night knowing 90% of the bandwagon cocksuckers who live here just got their hearts ripped out with Mariota leaving, and UW in the conference hunt.
    doogliest poast ever
    You have no idea what the fuck are you talking about. Ever.

A doog is someone who supported the plethora of shit coaches hired by UW and 'hoped' they would win, while at the same time knowing nothing about football. A doog to dumbfuck quooks like you is just a husky fan who says something you don't like. Go suck cock elsewhere.
    If you look up the word doog in the dictionary, you will find that one of the definitions is irrational hate for Oregon. Doog.
    Everyone hates Oregon, you stupid motherfucker, and there's nothing irrational about it. Doogs make up about .3% of the people who hate Oregon.

99.7% of people hate you, too. I think it's because you're such a drippy cunt.

Tindal, help!
    You need fuckin' help. What, are you a Duck fan? Does your vagina hurt now that I said everyone hates Oregon when you love Oregon?

What's your f'n problem, and why do you need tindal to step into this for you?

• Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Notre Dame should join the SEC.

We wouldn't be eligible because we wouldn't schedule community colleges for out of conference games.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited October 2014
    PurpleJ said:

They're already the defending Pac-12 South champs and have a chance to win the ACC on Saturday.

What more do you people want?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dflea said:

dflea said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

It's a fucking football game. Just nut up and watch it. If UW is getting raped, change the channel back to Lifetime

That's the problem with your generation, to you it's "just a football game". Race knows, Race knows....

That's precisely why it's not just a game to me. Younger fans don't even know what it's like to chomp on some faggots like the Ducks and shit them out like last night's enchiladas. You live in Vancouver/Camas/Washougal right? Me fucking too. I would love to crack open another beer Saturday night knowing 90% of the bandwagon cocksuckers who live here just got their hearts ripped out with Mariota leaving, and UW in the conference hunt.
    doogliest poast ever

A doog is someone who supported the plethora of shit coaches hired by UW and 'hoped' they would win, while at the same time knowing nothing about football. A doog to dumbfuck quooks like you is just a husky fan who says something you don't like. Go suck cock elsewhere.
    If you look up the word doog in the dictionary, you will find that one of the definitions is irrational hate for Oregon. Doog.
    Everyone hates Oregon, you stupid motherfucker, and there's nothing irrational about it. Doogs make up about .3% of the people who hate Oregon.

Tindal, help!
    You need fuckin' help. What, are you a Duck fan? Does your vagina hurt now that I said everyone hates Oregon when you love Oregon?

My problem is that you have no idea what a Doog is.

It's a unique problem among alleged Husky Football fans.

BONEM
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

We wouldn't be eligible because we wouldn't schedule community colleges for out of conference games.
    Try scheduling PAC 12 teams other than Stanford and Sark coached USC. Pussy asses.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus fucking christ.

doogliest poast ever

Tindal, help!

Fishdick has reached Ozone territory in this thread.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Try scheduling PAC 12 teams other than Stanford and Sark coached USC. Pussy asses.
    8-0 against Washington. Does that win us the Northwest Championship? We also play ASU this year and played them last year too.
  • Options
    KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

8-0 against Washington. Does that win us the Northwest Championship? We also play ASU this year and played them last year too.
    Play Oregon or STFU.
  • Options
    Quack_AddictQuack_Addict Member Posts: 30
    edited October 2014
    We can all hate ND every week, but the fact is, the best case scenario is ND beats Jameis' Free Seafood U's Criminoles then loses to USC or ASU.
  • Options

We can all hate ND every week, but the fact is, the best case scenario is ND beats Jameis' Free Seafood U's Criminoles then loses to USC or ASU.

That sounds like an excellent script. Gets my stamp of approval. Time to weed out the fakers in the weak conferences as well as the fakers that don't play in conferences.
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
  • Options
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    I have not looked yet, what is ND's record versus Oregon State? I can recall Oregon State beating ND 2x - is that how many times they've competed? If so, ouch.
  • Options

At least one of you Oregon guys actually follows college football.
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    I have not looked yet, what is ND's record versus Oregon State? I can recall Oregon State beating ND 2x - is that how many times they've competed? If so, ouch.
    Their only win against Oregon was in 1976. But that was before football was invented, so it doesn't really count.
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    Yup, we're 0-2 against the Beavers. They beat ND once with Bob Davie as the head coach, and once with Kent Baer as the interim coach after we fired Willingham's dumb ass. Pretty sure that we own everyone else in the conference, especially Washington.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    Yup, we're 0-2 against the Beavers. They beat ND once with Bob Davie as the head coach, and once with Kent Baer as the interim coach after we fired Willingham's dumb ass. Pretty sure that we own everyone else in the conference, especially Washington.
    Nominated for honorary out of conference quook poast of the week.
  • Options
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    Had not realized ND played UW that many times. 8-0 is pretty convincing. Was the 2009 overtime game the last meeting?
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    Had not realized ND played UW that many times. 8-0 is pretty convincing. Was the 2009 overtime game the last meeting?
    What is the Notre Dame equivalent of a duckade?
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    Yeah it was. It was by far the closest game too. Average score is something like 33-10. ND takes a giant shit on Washington. Here's a site that gives head to head records if you're interested...

http://www.winsipedia.com/notre-dame/vs/washington
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

PurpleJ said:

Play Oregon or STFU.
    Who?
    What is the Notre Dame equivalent of a duckade?
    Apparently 8-0 is their Duckade equivalent. As far as us Ducks, the only silver lining in losing Saturday to UW is we can still call them WashingTEN. WashingEleven isn't as good grammatically speaking, but of course its better for every other reason.