Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW vs Oregon, who has the better position groups?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Oregon has the NCAA's hottest cheerleaders. Fact. If they're wearing black hot pants, it's easy to miss half the game.

Yeah, they used to. Much like the football program they peaked in 2010.

Also who under 60 years of age actually acknowledges cheerleaders exist during play at a football game?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

Oregon has the NCAA's hottest cheerleaders. Fact. If they're wearing black hot pants, it's easy to miss half the game.

Also who under 60 years of age actually acknowledges cheerleaders exist during play at a football game?
    If there's a hot cheerleader with a tight ass in those sexy hot pants, I'll be watching that, fuck the game.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

If there's a hot cheerleader with a tight ass in those sexy hot pants, I'll be watching that, fuck the game.
    Who knew Colt Lyerla poasted here this whole tim???
  • Options
    From my personal collection. You fuckers are lucky I poast here at all.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Church school cheerleaders are part of gods plan and the reason UW has a huge advantage nobody is talking about. God will do everything possible to win this game...say 34-17 UW.

Pressing.
    Disagree. You're quooking harder than usual this week but I don't blame you for it. Even the Duck fans with brains are a little off their game this week.

You know how PLSS gets a bunch of dubious upvotes and awesomes when he's off his meds? You can't tell the difference between the unmedicated upvotes and the occasional medicated ones where he flashes his actual intelligence and knowledge. There's a difference though, trust me.

You get some upvotes like PLSS does. You want to know which kind they are?
  • Options
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Church school cheerleaders are part of gods plan and the reason UW has a huge advantage nobody is talking about. God will do everything possible to win this game...say 34-17 UW.

Pressing.
    Disagree. You're quooking harder than usual this week but I don't blame you for it. Even the Duck fans with brains are a little off their game this week.

You know how PLSS gets a bunch of dubious upvotes and awesomes when he's off his meds? You can't tell the difference between the unmedicated upvotes and the occasional medicated ones where he flashes his actual intelligence and knowledge. There's a difference though, trust me.

You get some upvotes like PLSS does. You want to know which kind they are?
    Sounds like this PLSS is a bad ass.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Watch the fucking game like a man and go out and get drunk around hot chicks after the game. Revenge of the nerds round this bitch.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

From my personal collection. You fuckers are lucky I poast here at all.

YVBE
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I like OBK when he posts those kinds of pictures. Otherwise, not so much... too much quooking and Ebola stuff gets a bit trite.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Watch the fucking game like a man and go out and get drunk around hot chicks after the game.
    This is a clear cut case of abundance is best. It doesn't get any clearer than that.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Praise be to Allah that OBK actually delivered what the subject line promised.