Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

God Does, Indeed, Have a Plan

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited October 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
I think six gun dude brah is spot on.

He has a plan, which plan is in direct answer to my prayers and hopes: that Dude Brah does not, in fact, implode right away, or even in the short term.

No. That accomplishes nothing. What we need is at least a Larry Smith-type tenure. If he has a losing season with too many embarrassing loses right away, he gets canned and they have another shot at getting lucky.

This is better. And any mother fucker who doesn't see that yesterday's win (loss) was signature dude brah, replete with six gun's complete failure to grasp how shitty his team played in the stretch, deserves the next five years.

I want/need that guy to be a Trojan for at least 5 seasons.

This is perfect. I want him to win just enough to stay around and keep SC boosters from freaking out. They'll freak out eventually, say, in year 5 or 6, when he still hasn't really won shit and they all start to realize he's never going to, but freak right the fuck now if he winds up below 500.

Any fan of any other Pac 12 team with a brain in their fucking head is pulling for six gun to win 7 games minimum per year. Anything less for more than a season and he's on his way to fat camp.

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    they're actually freaking out now, but it's just nobody knows where that line is to fire him hard and fast. Sark will drag this out long enough for USC to become Michigan... and what we were til we finally got Pete.
  • Options
    Meek said:

Sark will drag this out long enough for USC to become Michigan...

I wish that were so. I don't think it'll be that long.

But if he can just win at the current level for a while, with an occasional "big win", then I'd be thrilled because then he'd keep them down for a good long while.

bottom line is six gun getting fired is in nobody's interest unless you're an SC guy.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Dan Patrick said this morning that he couldn't figure USC out. "When they are big favorites, they lose"

You'll get it Dan

Dude brah. winning is really neat. Rose Bowls are cool.

I wonder if Six Guy Sark will have a negative effect on Greek System recruiting.

If I'm 18 years old right now, and not the social retard that I am, there is no fucking way in hell that being in a fraternity looks cool to me after Six Gun.

He is what frat boys are when they mentally never leave the house ... which is to say, a lot of them well into their 40s. I actually know some of these fucking people in reel life.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Dan Patrick said this morning that he couldn't figure USC out. "When they are big favorites, they lose"

You'll get it Dan

I wonder if Six Guy Sark will have a negative effect on Greek System recruiting.

If I'm 18 years old right now, and not the social retard that I am, there is no fucking way in hell that being in a fraternity looks cool to me after Six Gun.

He is what frat boys are when they mentally never leave the house ... which is to say, a lot of them well into their 40s. I actually know some of these fucking people in reel life.

And they all reside on this bored.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

You'll get it Dan

And they all reside on this bored.
    and would never admit it. too busy movin' and shakin' brah.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014

Which frat was Sark in? He's as a SoCal douche, not a fraternity man. If he was, he'd of gotten a lot of the 20 something bullshit out of his system.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Which frat was Sark in? He's as a SoCal douche, not a fraternity man. If he was, he'd of gotten a lot of the 20 something bullshit out of his system.
    fuck you gotta watch this. first hit on google. it plays so well on every stereotype there is i was actually loling in my pretend office.

http://www.firstpost.com/topic/person/steve-sarkisian-uw-go-greek-fraternity-video-video-E3C9WOfiy5w-64533-8.html

apologies to some of my good friends who do hold this part of their lives so dear to their hearts, but sweet Jake almighty, can you say "poser retard"? worth watching the whole thing to get a sense for how stoopid it is, especially watching the students actually trying to be articulate, but for Six Gun Dude Brah's appearance, hit the 4:50 mark or so. it's pure comedy. way to go brah!

was he in a fraternity? guessing not, given that he played at BYU and they don't have them.

is he a completely perfect stand-in for a 40 year old former frat fag? Uh, yes, he most certainly is that.

Sorry. I take it by your use of the term "fraternity man" that we have different views on this particular social institution. I really don't see anything wrong with it in all candor, and I have no axe to grind. I had some fun up there myself.

but I do have to chuckle at how seriously most of the guys take it when all it is is institutionalized grab ass'ing and a place for moderately intelligent/accomplished middle class kids to pretend that they are upper class and privileged elite.

sorry to burst anyone's bubble [Fill in Last-Name-Based Nickname Here - "Parks", "Jonesey", "Smitty", "Mids", "Rats", "T balls", "J Balls" etc.]: your Dad is an insurance salesmen, you went to Newport High School and you attend a college with a close to 60% admit rate. Your frat "connections" are not going to prove that valuable, especially if you're a dumb shit. The kids at Lakeside and Bush are going to win. Trust me.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    the only redeeming quality about that video is the blond sloot with the massive cans. 2:38.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I had no idea Sark was even religious. Did he ever talk about god's plan when he was here at the UW? Is this something he got into when at BYU?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

You'll get it Dan

The fuck is this?

Free Irish Doog, or close the fucking gates!!!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

You'll get it Dan

And you are one of them.
    Crispened
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    uzi said:

I had no idea Sark was even religious. Did he ever talk about god's plan when he was here at the UW? Is this something he got into when at BYU?

Only time he ever even said the word, "God" was in reference to GOD'S PLAY!!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    Frats make it easier to party your ass of and make it WAY easier to get laid.

No one cares about frat business networking

hth
  • Options

hth

it would have helped if I didn't know it already. but I did, so it didn't.

you are incorrect on one assertion: they do care ... many of them anyway. just watch the fucking video. you don't need to look too hard to see that they think they're getting something serious out of it.

again, I don't have a dog in the hunt; it's merely an observation I made while there, and from the few dipshits I've run into here and there since, not much has changed.
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

topdawgnc said:

You'll get it Dan

And you are one of them.
    Crispened
    oh oh. we have hit a nerve.

don't tell me: alpha phagma phukme?

don't take it personally man. some of my best friends are ex-frat fags. :)
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

hth

I was in a frat ... TapA Keg ADay

Hardy Har Har

On a side note ... any mother fucker who brags about being in a frat on his resume or in an interview with this fucktard loses. Interviewed a jackass about a month ago who closed his interview with stories about his days at OU and Coach Switzer and how he hung out at his Frat. Good candidate ... not hired ... for that fucking reason.

On a side note I ended up hiring a Cuog ... LOL!!!111!!11!11!!!1!!1
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

hth

Partying your Ass off and getting laid in college is not easy enough without being in a frat? Christ.
  • Options

hth

Partying your Ass off and getting laid in college is not easy enough without being in a frat? Christ.
    Precisely.