Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anybody ever wasted 2 minutes watching the WNBA?

I've never in my life seen so many clankers, clunkers airballs and a disorganized and clueless bunch of coozies in all my life. Dribbling off knees, toes, errant passes. All the girls run the floor and move around the arc like there's concrete in their shoes.

They can't shoot a jumper as nobody has enough strength to shoot outside of 12 feet. Its embarrassing how much travelling and double dribbling doesnt get called (every play , everytime every twat handles the ball.) Aside from the considerable (loss) the NBA can deduct , why is this league still in existence?

Fuck the reason Im butthurt is because my "extra" and "access Hollywood" got cancelled for a Seattle Storm game. Which brings in more advertising revenue? I suppose the NBA is taking it up the ass for that too. Memo To the NBA, And to a lesser extent the WNBA, Cancel the fucking league, or just stop wasting valuable prime-time slots airing this bullshit. I wanna see hot celebrities in bikini's and catch up on Hollywood gossip, not watch a bunch of broads bouncing the ABA-ball out of bounds every possession . Shove the title lX mentality up your collective asses. It doesn't apply to pro sports. Additionally, Women aren't even watching these WNBA games, They, like me, are bellied up in front of the TV watching extra and access Hollywood. Go overseas and pollute their television with this poor excuse for sports. Shit, air beach volleyball, at least we men, and women, have something fine to look at, because NOBODY is entertained by the sport. Shhesh, enough is enough WOMEN do not belong on a basketball court. They belong in the bedroom, ass up high!

That is my opinion, however old fashioned, and I'm sorry if I offends anyone. Just calling it like I sees it :)

Comments