Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But how is Sark clueless as a coach?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Vegasdawg said:

Sark has to be excited about the trip to Tucson, the 2nd leg of his very first three game losing streak as Trojan head coach. If he can manage to squeeze out another curb stomping at the hands of the Wildcats, he will only need one more drubbing the following week to perfect the trifecta.

Sark never had a three game losing streak at any time as head coach. Last year and the year before Keith Price was responsible for at least one of those losses.
    I know you're being sarkastic right now but Eric Kiesau was responsible for those losses.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Dardanus said:

Vegasdawg said:

Sark has to be excited about the trip to Tucson, the 2nd leg of his very first three game losing streak as Trojan head coach. If he can manage to squeeze out another curb stomping at the hands of the Wildcats, he will only need one more drubbing the following week to perfect the trifecta.

Sark never had a three game losing streak at any time as head coach. Last year and the year before Keith Price was responsible for at least one of those losses.
    I know you're being sarkastic right now but Eric Kiesau was responsible for those losses.
    And before that Nick Holt
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2014

Did he bring a wildcat to practice?

TL

DR

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Dardanus said:

Coach Steve Sarkisian reiterated Tuesday that he wants more big plays from the offense.

Before the Arizona State game, Sarkisian had pushed the tailbacks to break more long runs. Javorius Allen responded with a 53-yard touchdown run.

Sarkisian also wants the passing game to produce more “explosive plays.”

Asked if he wanted to throw the ball downfield more, Sarkisian said, “I’d love to.”

Last I checked, thats what a tailbakk is trying to do every time they touch the ball..
    And yet, they broke one long run too many last week.