Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing...

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TTJ said:

dnc said:

Miles is a one year guy. No way in hell he is the starter next year unless he takes a miraculous step forward this year.

Unless of course the rest of the QB's suck worse.

And I don't think Miles is as bad as he looked against Stanford. People are overreacting to what will probably be the worst game of his career.

This. Who's going to displace him?
    @PostGameOrangeSlices‌ is tanned, rested, and ready.
    My performance in that 69-0 loss to Stanfurd was not indicative of the QB I am. Just gotta clean a few things up. My butt will be ready.

- PGOS, 2015
    I wouldn't get carried away cleaning things up. It's gonna be a mess down there when it's over either way.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Miles is a one year guy. No way in hell he is the starter next year unless he takes a miraculous step forward this year.

And I don't think Miles is as bad as he looked against Stanford. People are overreacting to what will probably be the worst game of his career.

I think it's fair to say that Miles is the best we have at this time. However, if he isn't clearly a pac12 starter by the end of the year I think there is 0 chance he holds onto it next year. This is his year to prove he can read defenses, change things up, make the throws and lead the team. I do like that he has this on his shoulders and it's his job to take. I am not in the crowd that thinks he has what it takes(obviously), but I would love to be proven wrong.
  • Options
    MadHuskyMadHusky Member Posts: 376
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    A lot of people forget Miles put together a pretty good drive capped by that 25-yard TD pass to Mickens. He played shitty the rest of the game, but with incremental progress and some weaker defenses on the schedule, I say LIFPO.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Courtesy of UWDoogpound

Who the fuck breaks down a three yard bubble screen?
    It's a terrible breakdown too. The play wasn't gaining more than 5 yards no matter where the throw was.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    KenND said:

HFNY said:

I wish people would give Stanford more credit and I hope our defense is as good / complete as theirs' soon.

Notre Dame averaged 35 points in their first 4 games before managing just 17 at home against Stanford. Sloppy Steve's USC offense scored just 13 against Stanford but has averaged 38 points in all of their other games.

dnc said:

Notre Dame played Stanford in a downpour with swirling wind. Stanford has a good defense, but most of what went into the score had to do with the shitty weather.
    Isn't it the leprechauns that make the wind swirl? I'm pretty sure they make less swirl when ND has the ball.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    uzi said:

KenND said:

HFNY said:

I wish people would give Stanford more credit and I hope our defense is as good / complete as theirs' soon.

Notre Dame averaged 35 points in their first 4 games before managing just 17 at home against Stanford. Sloppy Steve's USC offense scored just 13 against Stanford but has averaged 38 points in all of their other games.

dnc said:

Notre Dame played Stanford in a downpour with swirling wind. Stanford has a good defense, but most of what went into the score had to do with the shitty weather.
    Isn't it the leprechauns that make the wind swirl? I'm pretty sure they make less swirl when ND has the ball.
    Leprechauns. I hate those little fuckers...
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

uzi said:

KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Racist.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    KenND said:

uzi said:

KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Racist.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but leprechauns are a sexual orientation, not a race, man.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

KenND said:

uzi said:

KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Racist.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but leprechauns are a sexual orientation, not a race, man.
    Sexual Orientation Superiority Guy
  • Options

KenND said:

uzi said:

KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Racist.
    Since when does pulling the race card have to make sense?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    KenND said:

KenND said:

uzi said:

KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Racist.
    Racist
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    KenND said:

KenND said:

uzi said:

KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Racist.
    I don't know why you give me that question.

• Options
    dnc said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

uzi said:

KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Racist.
    I don't know why you give me that question.

Well, we definitely learned that Racist > 0-12 in year four.