Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PDX--thoughts on this please, you dumb fuck

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread...

Thanks PDXFS
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

mobey said:

mobey said:

Careful what you hope for...

When you fire a Solich you may end up with a Pelini.

That was an upgrade.
    Not record wise.

Also, we're forgetting that there was BillCallahanFS in between Solich and Pelini.
    Terrible coach. Couldn't even win a Superbowl.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:

Also, that is the ultimate Kim Grinolds attitude. "It's a game, some of you don't seem to understand that, why don't you go take a walk and settle down".

You are Kim. You are the ultimate fucking doog.

Kim's right on that, if he said it. You're "actively rooting against Oregon" now, because the team that you bandwagoned 6 years ago lost a football game. Plus, you author a thread about me, when I don't have the first fucking clue who you are.

If Mosster or AZDuck had started this thread, I'd get it since we go back and forth (and back and forth and back and forth), but I don't know who you are, and have no idea why you were thinking about me after the game. It's fucking weird. You understand that, right?

I like to be the down-vote that hides a post. I do that.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

I want the program to succeed. We're headed for Gilby territory with Helfraud

schwetty man tierbshsotBoobs?
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    AZDuck said:

Yeah, actually I would have fired Rich Brooks for the academics and phone card NCAA sanctions in the early 80's. I sure as fuck wouldn't have named anything for him

No worries, because we both know nothing ever will be named for you, Tubby.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

AZDuck said:

Yeah, actually I would have fired Rich Brooks for the academics and phone card NCAA sanctions in the early 80's. I sure as fuck wouldn't have named anything for him

No worries, because we both know nothing ever will be named for you, Tubby.

No one loves a loser more than @PDXDuckFan‌
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Making excuses for losers, it's what loosers do
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

"I wouldn't name anything for (Brooks)." Says some internet guy who Brooks wouldn't know from a bum on the street.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I made the same argument in 1993 dollars when UW bent over for the PAC 9 and raised prices. They talked about perspective and put the money into women's softball while complaining about football being too powerful. If they had cut prices while giving up football then no problem
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Yeah, we get it. You've been spoiled. You're a Quackhole.

Here is an example of spoiled. The eight years I had season tickets at UA I think $114 was the most I ever paid. Now, if that team would have went to a Rose Bowl (they were only an Oregon loss away in 09) that would have been getting spoiled.

However, this year my good seats were $571 for the tickets and $800 and change for the donation. My shit pair for friends and family were $478 or something close to that. At $1,400 a chair for a good seat and $500 for a shit seat getting beat by a 22 point underdog at home isn't being fucking spoiled. It's being ripped the fuck off.

If I paid for a 36oz Tri-Tip and they brought me out a 6oz pork chop I wasn't spoiled because I got what I ordered and paid for the last two times I went out to dinner.

Phil didn't spend a billion plus dollars and all of us fans didn't spend thousands of dollars to be passed up by Arizona Football. You know, the school that considers football the unfortunate time before basketball season?

The "Elite" package has been selected and paid for. It's time to be elite or we're being ripped off and it's time to make changes. This is a business, it's not for fun anymore. When two seats cost the same as a week in Hawaii you can take perspective and shove it farther up your ass than your boyfriend's cock.
    tl; dr

I'm sure it was riveting.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Yeah, we get it. You've been spoiled. You're a Quackhole.

Here is an example of spoiled. The eight years I had season tickets at UA I think $114 was the most I ever paid. Now, if that team would have went to a Rose Bowl (they were only an Oregon loss away in 09) that would have been getting spoiled.

However, this year my good seats were $571 for the tickets and $800 and change for the donation. My shit pair for friends and family were $478 or something close to that. At $1,400 a chair for a good seat and $500 for a shit seat getting beat by a 22 point underdog at home isn't being fucking spoiled. It's being ripped the fuck off.

If I paid for a 36oz Tri-Tip and they brought me out a 6oz pork chop I wasn't spoiled because I got what I ordered and paid for the last two times I went out to dinner.

Phil didn't spend a billion plus dollars and all of us fans didn't spend thousands of dollars to be passed up by Arizona Football. You know, the school that considers football the unfortunate time before basketball season?

The "Elite" package has been selected and paid for. It's time to be elite or we're being ripped off and it's time to make changes. This is a business, it's not for fun anymore. When two seats cost the same as a week in Hawaii you can take perspective and shove it farther up your ass than your boyfriend's cock.
    Arizona invested their $$$ in real coaches.

Oregon hired the guys who happened to be around at the time.

When Oregon hired Don Pellum as their DC, you had to know that looking pretty is now paramount to winning in Eugene.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    mobey said:

Careful what you hope for...

When you fire a Solich you may end up with a Pelini.

So, is Mobey trolling or not? I can't fucking tell.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2014

AZDuck said:

"I wouldn't name anything for (Brooks)." Says some internet guy who Brooks wouldn't know from a bum on the street.

99 out of 99 college fans under the age of 35 that aren't from Oregon or Kentucky would have no fucking clue who Rich Brooks is if he passed them on the street. Most in Oregon and Kentucky wouldn't know either.

The guy was a truly mediocre coach. He had a losing record everywhere he went.

Hell of a guy though, hell of a guy......allegedly.