Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Last Night wasn't the First Time Sark has lost to ASU on a Hail Mary

2»

Comments

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Dardanus said:

mobey said:

I specifically heard him in his presser say he'd never been involved with a loss like that.

You're just looking at surface level stuff. You need to dig deeper. Sark meant that he's never been involved in a game like that while head coach of USC. Learn the difference.
    That's why I'm sometimes called a twister.

Maybe he only heard he's never been involved in a loss like that.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I was there in the stadium that day. Danny Sullivan was probably the worst ASU QB of the last thirty years. Good defense but amazingly bad O-line and QB play. This last week that highlight was posted on ASU's Scout board. In his post game commnets in the loss to ASU in LA, Sark said he can't remember a loss like the Hail Mary pass by Berc to Strong? Guess he has a short memory? USC fans are in meltdown. The same people that felt it was OK to have a players' coach. In Tempe we are glad that Ericson's inmates are not running the program and the "hot chick close" is not used to get recuits to sign with ASU nowdays. Sark has never beaten ASU as a head coach. So nice to have him at USC who has lost to ASU three out of the last four years thanks to Lane and his good buddy.

Isn't it just baffling that Pat Haden hired that guy?

I mean really, it makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever.

Anyone on this message board could be a better AD than that guy. There has to be some kind of sexual relationship between Haden and Sark, going back to Sark's first stint at USC as an assistant.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment