Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What Are The Easiest and Toughest Games for 2024?

WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,706
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam

Starting with the easiest…

12. Weber State - I know nothing about them, but they're FCS and they went 6-5 last year.

11. Eastern Michigan - They used to regularly be one of the worst teams in FBS but they've gotten much better under Chris Creighton. This is a game that could be tougher than we think if the team isn't that great.

10. Apple Cup -This shows it's not an easy schedule. I look at WSU's roster and they would be in big trouble if the Pac-12 was still going. They're going to play their hearts out and it could be a neutral field.

9. at Indiana - Penix' old school is regularly one of the worst power conference teams in the nation and that shouldn't change. Playing on the road adds some more challenge though.

8. Northwestern - This could be a tougher game than I though. I forgot they went 8-5 last year and beat Utah in the Las Vegas Bowl last year in their first year under David Braun.

7. at Rutgers - They're better under Greg Schiano again and this could quietly be a bigger win than you think if UW can get it on the road, kind of like Arizona was last year. Fear the hot tub.

6. UCLA - I am tempted to put this at #10 given how questionable UCLA's depth chart is, it's at home and Deshaun Foster in his first year. It's UCLA though so they're gonna go 3-9 and this will be one of the three.

5. USC - This might be one of the easier games too as USC is getting a lot of credit off name. Their depth chart isn't scary and Lincoln Riley feels like a guy who might be getting exposed.

4. at Iowa - Facing Iowa's defensive prowess on the road is already a challenge and coming the week after Michigan it feels like a loss.

3. at Penn State - playing this game on the road in November feels like a loss. It's not impossible though they could make it one of those games where's it's 14-10 in the fourth and they just need to get a break to win.

2. Michigan - Michigan's defense returns some excellent cornerstones. They should still be really good. Their offense is a major question mark though, opening the door to UW a chance, especially if their QB isn't ready for a road challenge.

1. at Oregon - This doesn't mean I think it's some game they can't win. Hard to get around saying this isn't the toughest game on the schedule though. I do like it's the last game of the season give UW time to put things together more like they did in 2022.

Comments