Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It was a glitch, a bug.....

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

For the life of me I don't understand why liberals hate the Jews so much. I get their history is kkk and the current black liberal plantation, but seriously, why so hateful of Jews?

Oh, and if you trust any company run by a rat, you are an idiot.

https://issuesinsights.com/2024/05/13/hey-google-antisemitism-is-a-feature-not-a-bug-of-the-left/

The story goes that Michael Apfel asked a Google “virtual assistant” this question: “Hey Google, how many Jews were killed by the Nazis?”

Google’s answer: “Sorry, I don’t understand.”

Then he asked: “How many Jews were killed during World War II?”

Google: “I don’t understand.”

“How many Jews were killed in the concentration camps?”

“Sorry, I don’t understand.”

“What was the Holocaust?”

“I don’t understand.”

After that series of questions, Apfel asks, “Hey Google, what was the Nakba?”

Don’t be embarrassed if you don’t know the answer, because it’s an Arabic word meaning “catastrophe,” referring to the displacement of Palestinians by Israel in 1948.

While pleading ignorance about the Holocaust, Google’s bot gave a long and detailed answer about the Nakba.

Apfel’s video went viral, with many repeating the questions and getting the same answers.

The New York Post reached out to Google, and was told that the non-answers about the slaughter of 6 million Jews were “not intended.”

Then the Google spokesperson said: “We’ve taken immediate action to fix this bug.”

Pardon our French, but that’s bullshit.

Google’s inability to answer a question that most schoolchildren know the answer to was not a “bug.” It was not the result of some innocent coding error, or the work of a rogue programmer. It was the result of intentional biases fed into the program by teams of woke Google staff and management.

Comments

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,665
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's more of a feature than a bug.

Remember being in school and learning about Jewish hatred in Europe right before the Holocaust? I do. I also remember classmates asking why no one did anything. Why no one stood up for them.

Kind of odd to see history repeating itself, while academics and leftists politicians sit on their hands.

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sit on their hands? They are participating.

What blows my mind is the open defense and dishonesty. I was reading articles this morning that are trying to blame this racism on Republicans. I know. What? Blaming Republicans?

Article after article by educators on campus skewering the police and in some cases the administration for working with police, to squelch the Jew hatred emanating from student, teacher and administrators mouths.

Dozens of articles and opinion pieces by rats trying to tell everyone that these are peaceful protests and how dare anyone take away the right to these anti-semitic Jew hating spectacles. Its like the same thing with BLM protests when they were burning down buildings and businesses and beating innocent gawkers, looting private businesses and threatening the police. The press kept calling the protests "peaceful".