Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Support for Vivek Ramaswamy

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

I understand why Kristi Noem might not be worthy of VP. What Vivek did to the fraud Romney is legendary but can he truly be trusted? I guess if he's the only one saying what needs to be said, then there's a place for him. He's obviously smart and is saying all the right things. The more I think about this the more I'm convinced. It's not just what he says is true, it's the bombasity (is that a word) of what he's saying that NO OTHER mainstream candidate has ever said; abolish the lack of intelligence agencies, dimantle the IRS and public school systems. Dan Bongino is correct in saying the constitutional republic in the USA is dead. Only 1 or 2 ways to save this country now.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,104
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Vivek isn’t going to screw the pooch by saying something completely stupid like Noem did with her dog story.

So it comes down to whether he’s a secret globalist and or not. We already 100% know Biden/Harris is in the back pocket of the commie global corporatists.

Worth rolling the dice with Vivek.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ann Coulter said she wouldn't vote for him because he's Indian even though she agrees with him

But she hates Trump so it's cool

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,669
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I don't think he's cut out for running the country. Dept. of Education? Sure. Frankly, his talents would probably better serve America in some kind of department head role.