Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The party of Jew haters strikes again.

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited March 22 in Tug Tavern

The amount of Jew haters on the left is astounding. Even surprises me and I knew since the late 80's the dem party was heavily anti-semitic. The party is now on the side of all Jew hating nations around the world.

They are so fucking full of hatred for Jews that they have elected Jew haters to office, have threatened millions of Jews around the country and now they are supporting a resolution that tells Israel to cease fire and asks nothing of hamas. hamas doesn't even have to return hostages.

This is what we have let this country become. A bunch of liberal Jew haters. Never thought I would see the day.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/us-submits-un-resolution-calling-for-immediate-ceasefire-in-gaza-heres-why-it-matters-230747565.html

Here is another example of the type of people we have let into our country. They are so emboldened that they spew Jewish slurs out in public and believe nothing is going to happen to them. Haven't heard the word "kike" in like 50 years. I thought the kkk was dead but I guess it is alive and well on the left side of the aisle.

See if you find the woman in the Ron Jon Surf Shop tee shirt as annoying as I do. Back off barbie and let the man do what he needs to do.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/us-news/american-airlines-passenger-put-in-headlock-forced-off-plane-after-hurling-antisemitic-slur-video/

Comments

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,591
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Biden can't afford to lose Michigan and his team thinks the Muslim community could be the key. So what's a lib politician to do? Why throw the Jews under the bus of course. Afterall, they mainly vote (D) down the line so they're in the bag.

To be clear- the Biden team is courting those in favor of rape and murder of innocent civilians so they can remain in office.

These are supposed "adults" in charge.

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam