Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is RFK a Perot clone?

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,320
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited March 15 in Tug Tavern

Curious what people think. Ignore the link's reference to Aaron Rogers, that is a joke. RFK's candidacy is a joke in my opinion but his presence just adds to the pathetic place our politics are at right now. So who does RFK pull votes from? Perot definitely killed Bush. He single handedly put us in the position we are in now as far as opening the door to rats running things and getting away with an amazing amount of corruption. Thank God we were spared The Bitch from being President (thank you Trump) but Perot did some serious damage and by that I mean there were 19 million voters who went for Perot and put clinton in office. If the Republicans didn't control congress in 1995 for the first time in 40 years, just think about how bad things would be now.

I will call my shot now: RFK will hurt Trump, unfortunately.

The dynamic is different now. There were different motivations for people to vote for Perot. Many thought he was legit as a Presidential candidate. No one believes that when it comes to RFK. The motivation is clear: Trump and biden are not good choices, they are both seriously flawed. A vote for RFK is more of a relief valve. A protest being carried out by mostly women voters. Imagine being stupid enough to vote for the fuckup of the family (and that is saying a lot because there have been some really screwed up Kennedy's) who was a heroin addict. Jeezus, the country just keeps going down the drain.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-sounds-alarm-rfk-jr-says-support-voters-not-joke-ross-perot-level

Comments