Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The old double standard.

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

We all know that rats are the lowest of the low. Don't do as they do, do as they say. This clearly goes in spades for rat Presidents. We saw it with Clinton and his bitch, BO and of course biden.

The victim hawks will ignore the sexual harassment by this gay staffer because that is what they do, the elite rats believe they are above the fray and can do whatever they want. Imagine if this if this little queen was on Trumps staff, it would be front page news two years ago and he would have been sent packing or the rats would have tried to put him in jail. Worse yet, what if it was a white hero CEO?

One side note, you don't start with this behavior once you get to the WH. This pig has been doing this for years and has gotten away with it. Bidens psycho wife has known about this for years and could care less who he bullies or sexually harasses.

Don't bend over to pick up that Presidential pen.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-top-biden-aide-confirms-reports-wh-officials-alleged-bullying-sexual-harassment-staffers

Former top Biden aide confirms reports of WH official's alleged bullying, sexual harassment of staffers

White House chief of staff says Bidens have 'full confidence' in Anthony Bernal's character

On Tuesday, the New York Post reported that first lady Jill Biden's top aide, Anthony Bernal, who is openly gay, has a history of questionable work conduct but is deemed "untouchable" because she views him as her "work husband." 

Bernal, according to the report, has been known to speculate on the penis size of staffers in a move one of the publication's sources believed was to make people uncomfortable and gain the upper hand.

"It lines up with everything I experienced working there," the former top Biden aide, who wished to remain anonymous, told Fox News Digital of the report.

"I'm surprised it has taken this long for so many staffers to speak out," they said. "I wouldn't be shocked if this empowered current and past staff to move forward."

According to the Post's report, two individuals said Bernal shared his theory that a person's thumb size correlates with their penis size. He allegedly did so in the current White House, in previous roles in the Biden campaign and during Biden's vice presidency.

"It is to make people uncomfortable and to have power over them," one source told the publication. "It is Me Too – classic Me Too."

Another source told the Post that Bernal had often speculated on the penis size of several individuals, including political aides and Secret Service agents.

A third added that before Biden's presidency, Bernal told a colleague he had a small penis during a dispute. On another occasion, he commented on a "staffer's bulge in his khakis."

"It was a lot of inappropriate remarks — talking about other people's attractiveness and speculating about their sex lives at very weird moments," the source told the Post. "That's actually sexual harassment."

Comments