Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It is so predictable

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,305
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited February 11 in Tug Tavern

Democrats fuck things up and the rest of us have to pay for it. CA just got 600 million to "deal" with their "homeless" crisis.

Many on here have said before that once the inevitable happens to CA, OR and other rat states, the rats in congress will use federal tax payer dollars to bail their buddies out. The OR rats legalized drugs, have continually funded and encouraged homelessness, crime and violence and they will be next demanding my tax dollars to continue their bullshit ways. In CA's case, they will use the $600MM to fund the same shit they are doing and siphon a bunch off for some unrelated rat boondoggle. There will be zero improvement.

Wait until rats in DC decide they want to bail out CA and OR retirement benefits they have given themselves. That will be a trillion of our tax dollars blown on irresponsible, failed, and extremely careless financial planning.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-secure-600m-taxpayer-grant-fight-homelessness-some-skeptical

California Democratic senators Alex Padilla and Laphonza Butler announced just over $600 million in federal dollars to curb the spiraling homelessness crisis in the state, as officials struggle to get a handle on the problem exacerbated by drug addiction and mental illness. 

Chris Moore, a candidate for Alameda County supervisor and a board member with Bay Rental Housing Association, thinks the earmarked money "is good," but that the state "isn't using best practices."  

"And I think with more money, it's great, but we need to start looking at best practices," Moore told Fox News Digital. "And looking at what they're doing there in Houston and start solving the problem rather than enabling the problem." 

Houston cut its homeless population by 64% over the last 12 years and 17% last year through collaboration between various organizations despite minimal financial investment. Texas has spent significantly less money on homelessness compared to California — $806 versus $10,786 per homeless person.

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I've been saying for the last 15 years or so: if the commie libs keep it up, CW2 is on its way.

Stay strapped my friends.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 12

Homeless industrial complex. Just another way to buy votes and launder money back to the Dem party and surrogates.

Last thing they would want to do is solve the problem and end the pork barrel.