Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Teq Thoughts - Portal DOOR.ASS.OUT.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Penix, Odunze, McMillan, Polk, Dillon Johnson, Fauntanu, Ulo, Westover, and now Fabiculacanonanunan are all Husky legends.

Portal pansies can go kick rocks.

I’ve been thinking about this. Who are the Husky Legends who’ll be recognized in the future?

You list 9 off this team and there are a few more. Rosengarten for sure. Someone already mention Culp. Bruener and Tulapapa. Jackson, Ale, Tuli, ZTF & Trice.

I enjoyed rooting for the guy who portables while they played for UW but now they’re gone, good luck and don’t expect any recognition from UW in the future.
    Drink some coffee, my man. You left off Rome, Polk, and Jmac. I could see Westy too. But yeah, I agree. If they transfer out, they gone. Don’t welcome them back

Edit: Disregard. I’m the one that needs coffee. Delete.
    Feces, you worthless cunt!
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited January 26
    College football is a new beast and the old versions never coming back. Was fun to have the 22 wins in a row ride on the old road. It’s a unionless, franchisless, version of JV pro football at this point.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    RTD said:

College football is a new beast and the old versions never coming back. Was fun to have the 22 wins in a row ride on the old road. It’s a unionless, franchisless, version of JV pro football at this point.

So you're saying The End Is Near?
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    HFNY said:

RTD said:

So you're saying The End Is Near?
    I will be walking backwards into a bush soon.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,172
    Founders Club
    edited January 26

Penix, Odunze, McMillan, Polk, Dillon Johnson, Fauntanu, Ulo, Westover, and now Fabiculacanonanunan are all Husky legends.

You inadvertently made a point that some people are missing. DJ was a Husky for one year. He portaled to us, spurned his old team, and is now a Husky legend. I don't give a shit about the dudes leaving. We're going to learn to love guys who finish their careers at UW whether or not they were here for 1 or 7 years. The second the whistle blows in September, all this shit will be yesterday's news and we'll wonder why we cared so much in January. I'm gonna ride or die with who got, same as it ever was.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,172
    Founders Club
    Also, we have to allow that some of these guys could be portaling out because Fisch doesn't want them. Leadership, loyalty, that's all irrelevant. Fisch has his own vision and we can't expect it to be the same as KDs. Can't fault kids leaving if coach hates them. LIPO.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,540
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

The fans are the program.

Players who are not great contributors who leave the program to go somewhere else are not “Dawgs Forever.”

The fans are dawgs forever, fuck you if you don’t play for my team.

it’s not complicated.

Didn't Jerry Seinfeld have something about only cheering for jerseys now? Boy was he ahead of his time.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 26

One of you needs to leave the hate here and take a fucking walk…

That guy is asshole.

Clearly a cuog trying to make me look bad.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I'm happy Dylan Morris transferred.
    His most memorable thing he did as a Husky was when he held the bowl for Penix to stir, after a Penix TD.

Transferring when a position leaves = leaving every 1.9 years or something like that.
    NIL deals need to have a lump sum paid near the end of the deal.

It will take UW 2 years to rebuild a decent OL. Fortunately, Will Rogers throws a lot of short and quick passes, so a weak UW OL will be masked by his abilities next year.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 26

You inadvertently made a point that some people are missing. DJ was a Husky for one year. He portaled to us, spurned his old team, and is now a Husky legend. I don't give a shit about the dudes leaving. We're going to learn to love guys who finish their careers at UW whether or not they were here for 1 or 7 years. The second the whistle blows in September, all this shit will be yesterday's news and we'll wonder why we cared so much in January. I'm gonna ride or die with who got, same as it ever was.
    It’s going to be fun when two teams try and claim a player for there awesome social media graphics of all the db's turned pro… when they say which college the guy went to in the player intros do they say both?

First world problems.
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 278
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 27

It’s going to be fun when two teams try and claim a player for there awesome social media graphics of all the db's turned pro… when they say which college the guy went to in the player intros do they say both?

First world problems.
    They all say their elementary schools now so we don’t have to worry about that.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 27
    Dirty Souwf Dawg - The Ben Franklin Elementary
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    priapism said:

I'm happy Dylan Morris transferred.
    His most memorable thing he did as a Husky was when he held the bowl for Penix to stir, after a Penix TD.

Transferring when a position leaves = leaving every 1.9 years or something like that.
    NIL deals need to have a lump sum paid near the end of the deal.

It will take UW 2 years to rebuild a decent OL. Fortunately, Will Rogers throws a lot of short and quick passes, so a weak UW OL will be masked by his abilities next year.

Not the 24 unanswered points against Ute and TD to Otton at the end of the game in 2020?