Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon or Michigan?

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "It was a good 2 years" 😆

Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    DuckvilleGDuckvilleG Member Posts: 22
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    haie said:

haie said:

Imagine Chris Petersen still living rent free if you're an Oregon fan.

LOL. Imagine a losing in the natty, coach and roster in 7 days after thinking your team was actually "a program" only to realize its a community college with "academic prowess".

Thanks for the entertainment Washington, it was a good 2 years...Don't forget to turn off the lights before Spring Ball starts..There's no one home!

You fags couldn't even make into the 4th quarter against Ohio State and was left with Mark Helfrich running it into irrelevancy. Shut the fuck up.
    LOL...You got us there...It's not like Michigan outscored you in the 1st quarter...OH..WAIT, they did. You didn't even make it out of the 1st quarter. I think we get bonus points for not losing our entire starting roster though...

Keep working on those amazing retorts and eventually you'll make Message Board Geniuses.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 25

haie said:

haie said:

Imagine Chris Petersen still living rent free if you're an Oregon fan.

LOL. Imagine a losing in the natty, coach and roster in 7 days after thinking your team was actually "a program" only to realize its a community college with "academic prowess".

Thanks for the entertainment Washington, it was a good 2 years...Don't forget to turn off the lights before Spring Ball starts..There's no one home!

You fags couldn't even make into the 4th quarter against Ohio State and was left with Mark Helfrich running it into irrelevancy. Shut the fuck up.
    LOL...You got us there...It's not like Michigan outscored you in the 1st quarter...OH..WAIT, they did. You didn't even make it out of the 1st quarter. I think we get bonus points for not losing our entire starting roster though...

Keep working on those amazing retorts and eventually you'll make Message Board Geniuses.
    Utah then blew you out at home the next year.

Ughh....yeah I'm pretty sure we made it out of the first quarter 😆

Grellow cougs. Thank Christ these poors will disappear in about 5 years anyways.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Bair is a pointless recruitment. After his LSD mission I believe he has the right to pick a totally different school altogether. I honestly would have waited two years before recruiting him.