Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Visor coach

124»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Before it gets brought up again, Sark was definitively was not wearing a Visor Beanie but rather a Beanie over a Visor or Hat. Thinking this might have been a game against Arizona.

Just asked my wife if she thought Beanie was a racist term. We both agreed it probably was and laughed. Adios!

Once upon a time we referred to that as the Elmer Fudd game
  • Options
    Founders Club

Before it gets brought up again, Sark was definitively was not wearing a Visor Beanie but rather a Beanie over a Visor or Hat. Thinking this might have been a game against Arizona.

Just asked my wife if she thought Beanie was a racist term. We both agreed it probably was and laughed. Adios!

That was the late, great @Trav_82 avi, peace be upon him, until the deep state banned him from twatter.
    This was the famous Oregon St game that Kim would constantly refer to with a faggoty wink ($75k) when defending Sark.

It looked like this:

“You mean like the Oregon St game? ;)

Was that “Gods Play”?

Retarded terminology, but no doubt that play could always get you two yards when necessary.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Chris Polk was still on a large number of real fans Mt Rushmore - kid was an amazingly tough back. Fought for each yard like a warrior. Not I’m my personal top 4 but he’s close to being top ten.
    https://youtu.be/2VuJ2VcCKUg?si=IJo0cq6p3zkJmEGn

Last play of the drive was God’s Play.
    ... to beat Cal
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

That was the late, great @Trav_82 avi, peace be upon him, until the deep state banned him from twatter.
    This was the famous Oregon St game that Kim would constantly refer to with a faggoty wink ($75k) when defending Sark.

It looked like this:

Was that “Gods Play”?

Retarded terminology, but no doubt that play could always get you two yards when necessary.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Chris Polk was still on a large number of real fans Mt Rushmore - kid was an amazingly tough back. Fought for each yard like a warrior. Not I’m my personal top 4 but he’s close to being top ten.
    God’s Play was Cal in 2010 and I think to get bowl eligible.

Polk is one of my all time favorites for what you describe.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

God hates Cal?

Going to miss "cal too high" comments around here more than their free W each season.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 20
    The visor has always been a good look. Keeps the glare out. Lets people know you aren’t balding. And even if you’re receding no one can tell
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

The visor has always been a good look. Keeps the glare out. Lets people know you aren’t balding. And even if you’re receding no one can tell

It has its place in the pantheon of recreational and collegiate softball.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

It looked like this:

Was that “Gods Play”?

... to beat Cal
    You take the W against Cal anytime you can. We? usually lose to Cal.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

It looked like this:

Was that “Gods Play”?

... to beat Cal
    You take the W against Cal anytime you can. We? usually lose to Cal.
    Hate Cal, so fucking much. They are just retarded when it comes to us. Still will never forgive Pete for the ‘we’re going to play this game’ Lightning game that got everyone home at 3AM, that of course Cal ended up winning.
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Everybody hates Cal. Even Cal hates Cal. @BearsWiin I know you’re lurking
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Unfortunately I’m not sure the hire is going to pan out.
  • Options
    alopeciadawgalopeciadawg Member Posts: 57
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

As a bald guy, visors are useless to me. Just leads to shitty tan lines

Not true

These are for people in the alopecia closet.