Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Jacks open thread [2024]

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,980

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Current roster situation...

TLDR: True freshman midget QB, Worst B1G WR room with 4 guys in it, not enough LBs or S to actually play football... And that is just bodies, not actually good players...
    Worst WR room...?

Have you ever watched a B1G game before?
    Giles Jackson and Boston as WR1 and WR2 and not having enough guys to go 5 wide is yes the worst WR room in the B1G.

The Cal portal transfer is WR1 at the moment I'd say. Boston WR2. Jackson slot.

I think Boston will be good. He was behind a lot of studs.

Jackson flashed a bit last year. Could be a legit receiver.

That trio alone is honestly better than half the B1G. Not hyperbole. It's a skill position wasteland at many of those schools.
    Who’s gonna tell him?
    Did I miss the Cal wr going elsewhere?
    He hasn’t officially announced but yeah
    I waste too much time following this shit and this Duck fan follows closer than I do.

You sure you're not an in the closet DAWG fan buddy?
    I’ve already told Race that I’m going to be rooting for you guys in every game you play next year, except the last one, obviously.

I used to root for the Beavs outside of civil war. I don’t see how this should be any different.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

TLDR: True freshman midget QB, Worst B1G WR room with 4 guys in it, not enough LBs or S to actually play football... And that is just bodies, not actually good players...
    Worst WR room...?

Giles Jackson and Boston as WR1 and WR2 and not having enough guys to go 5 wide is yes the worst WR room in the B1G.

That trio alone is honestly better than half the B1G. Not hyperbole. It's a skill position wasteland at many of those schools.
    Who’s gonna tell him?
    I waste too much time following this shit and this Duck fan follows closer than I do.

I’ve already told Race that I’m going to be rooting for you guys in every game you play next year, except the last one, obviously.

I used to root for the Beavs outside of civil war. I don’t see how this should be any different.
    Okay MikeSeaver.

Fuck off loser.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Except the Cal portal transfer (Jeramiah Hunter) did a UW social media purge this morning and is gone... but still...
    Got it.

We should be able to get a Big 12 or ACC WR1 and/or WR2 to transfer in this spring, ala Jabbar from Okie State last year.
    Yeah, we should have been able to fix the QB, grab 2+ OL, a TE, a iDL or two, 3+ LBs, a CB, and a good S, poach more than 1 starter from the Arizona roster, retain some of the incoming transfers, and pull back some departing portals… but Fish hasn’t, but don’t worry he can fix it in the next window, or the next window, or the next window.

Fish’s hook (SWIDT?) is supposed to be bring the zona guys and recruit/sell. Job 1 was pillage zona, job 2 was reel back in some UW portals, job 3 was portal hunt like crazy…. He has failed miserably so far 1-3. Zona guys aren’t coming and UW guys are still bleeding. Spare me the doog take of trusting the coaches, they suck until proven otherwise and so far the only results from fish has been really shitty.

Everyone says UW has a top10 NIL, coaches are tweeting out “it’s about to go down” memes before getting surprise cucked by former players…

The LIPO, he needs more tims, it’s not microwave popcorn shit is actual doog bullshit from decades ago.

UW is in a P2 conference, coming off 14-1, spending big money with upper campus and AD support, in the portal era…. There has never been a time when LIPO has been more retarded. They still can’t get a DC for fucks sake and people are woofing about “re-offers” to 2026 kids???

But don’t worry, I’m sure fish is going to hypothetically poach the Michigan roster next… everything is fine, Michigan is a toss up and Penn state and USC are wins with this roster next year, 10+ wins easy, disagree with me and you are a doog
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Except the Cal portal transfer (Jeramiah Hunter) did a UW social media purge this morning and is gone... but still...
    Got it.

We should be able to get a Big 12 or ACC WR1 and/or WR2 to transfer in this spring, ala Jabbar from Okie State last year.
    Yeah, we should have been able to fix the QB, grab 2+ OL, a TE, a iDL or two, 3+ LBs, a CB, and a good S, poach more than 1 starter from the Arizona roster, retain some of the incoming transfers, and pull back some departing portals… but Fish hasn’t, but don’t worry he can fix it in the next window, or the next window, or the next window.

Fish’s hook (SWIDT?) is supposed to be bring the zona guys and recruit/sell. Job 1 was pillage zona, job 2 was reel back in some UW portals, job 3 was portal hunt like crazy…. He has failed miserably so far 1-3. Zona guys aren’t coming and UW guys are still bleeding. Spare me the doog take of trusting the coaches, they suck until proven otherwise and so far the only results from fish has been really shitty.

Everyone says UW has a top10 NIL, coaches are tweeting out “it’s about to go down” memes before getting surprise cucked by former players…

The LIPO, he needs more tims, it’s not microwave popcorn shit is actual doog bullshit from decades ago.

UW is in a P2 conference, coming off 14-1, spending big money with upper campus and AD support, in the portal era…. There has never been a time when LIPO has been more retarded. They still can’t get a DC for fucks sake and people are woofing about “re-offers” to 2026 kids???

But don’t worry, I’m sure fish is going to hypothetically poach the Michigan roster next… everything is fine, Michigan is a toss up and Penn state and USC are wins with this roster next year, 10+ wins easy, disagree with me and you are a doog
    You seem upset
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Got it.

You seem upset
    Another doog ism from 20 years ago.

Just smile, everything is fine, trust the coaches, next portal is the portal, you can’t expect
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Got it.

You seem upset
    Another doog ism from 20 years ago.

Just smile, everything is fine, trust the coaches, next portal is the portal, you can’t expect
    Maybe a walk on the beach?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Who’s gonna tell him?

Weird. You will root for us against 0regon but not in our bowl game?

Look at the first five games then find one winnable in the last 7. Stranger things have happened. For being the most die hard Husky fan on this Bored you aren't paying very close attention.
    EwaDawg said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Who’s gonna tell him?

Look at the first five games then find one winnable in the last 7. Stranger things have happened. For being the most die hard Husky fan on this Bored you aren't paying very close attention.
    You are not playing in a bowl game. Let’s get that straight right now.
    thechatch said:

EwaDawg said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Who’s gonna tell him?

Hilarious
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,214

college football has fucked itself sideways with a pre-Civil War conical rusty cheese grater

Incidentally this is the only way I'm now able to get off
    Pre-Civil War conical rusty cheese grater cosplay? Kinky.
    Hands down a superior grater.

thechatch said:

EwaDawg said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Who’s gonna tell him?

Hilarious
    Oh it’s going to be
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Same vibe as "Oregon's just a quarterback away from running this shit conference" right before UW took the forever crown...
    “Forever crown”

🤣
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,121 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 23
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

EwaDawg said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Who’s gonna tell him?

Hilarious
    Oh it’s going to be
    At least entertain me ffs. Your troll game is something terrible. I'd respect it if I laughed every once in a while. Instead I cringe and weep for humanity.

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

EwaDawg said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Who’s gonna tell him?

Hilarious
    Oh it’s going to be
    At least entertain me ffs. Your troll game is something terrible. I'd respect it if I laughed every once in a while.
    I’m not even trying to troll. I’m just enjoying watching this unfold in real time like some OnDemand Greek tragedy.

There are a few great posters here that are collecting a little collateral damage but hey…that’s show biz, baby😘
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,746 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

EwaDawg said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Who’s gonna tell him?

Other than the fact that they hate you, I do as well, I don’t see anything wrong here.

Someone give me some substance as to why we’re not going to get ass blasted by whoregon next year. Someone convince me that we’re going to field a team good enough next year to win 6 games.

This is a rebuild and fisher of boys did not bring over the pieces needed to field a competitive team next year and there will not be enough of those pieces in the spring transfer window.

I’m right until I’m wrong though I’ll be happy to be wrong. That’s why they play the games or some shit like that.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

EwaDawg said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Worst WR room...?

Who’s gonna tell him?

Hilarious
    Oh it’s going to be
    At least entertain me ffs. Your troll game is something terrible. I'd respect it if I laughed every once in a while.
    I’m not even trying to troll. I’m just enjoying watching this unfold in real time like some OnDemand Greek tragedy.

There are a few great posters here that are collecting a little collateral damage but hey…that’s show biz, baby😘
    Imagine being this gay.
    Imagine collecting beer cans and lying about country club memberships in your 30s

“Touch grass” is what you like to say now, right, haie?

https://x.com/thatoneboy24/status/1749932361436033419?s=46&t=BrPpxiJ6HKnfDhc1-qw4vg

Oops. Another one just told Fisch to fuck off.