Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let the pillaging begin

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Chatch follows the roster way closer than I do

If there is a team on August 15 then I know we have a season

Chatch is just the annoying fuck in junior high who sack taps people and runs away giggling. Hasn't aged a day since.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It shows up on my Twitter timeline. The ensuing comments spell things out pretty clearly.

If I actually followed the roster, I’d have a clue who is expected to play for UW next year.

So far it’s a little guy and a walk on at QB. You got the RB to transfer from AZ. No clue on OL or WR/TE.

Couldn’t name a single player on your defense. Did Asa Turner come back? That’s about it.

HTH
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 23
    thechatch said:

It shows up on my Twitter timeline. The ensuing comments spell things out pretty clearly.

If I actually followed the roster, I’d have a clue who is expected to play for UW next year.

So far it’s a little guy and a walk on at QB. You got the RB to transfer from AZ. No clue on OL or WR/TE.

Couldn’t name a single player on your defense. Did Asa Turner come back? That’s about it.

HTH
    Think about how dumb the average person is. Now realize half of people are dumber than that. You're clearly lower half as it stands right now but today is the first day of the rest of your life. Don't let your past define you. Where do you want to be moving forward? The only constant is change. Embrace it.

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

thechatch said:

HTH
    Think about how dumb the average person is. Now realize half of people are dumber than that. You're clearly lower half as it stands right now but today is the first day of the rest of your life. Where do you want to be moving forward? The only constant is change. Embrace it.

HTH
  • Options

thechatch said:

HTH
    NOC

Fuck off
    You care or you wouldn’t look forward so fervently to my Husky football takes👍
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

thechatch said:

HTH
    Think about how dumb the average person is. Now realize half of people are dumber than that. You're clearly lower half as it stands right now but today is the first day of the rest of your life. Where do you want to be moving forward? The only constant is change. Embrace it.

HTH
    Clearly I was paraphrasing my big man in the sky GC. Should I have included a citation?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 23
    Anytime someone talks about dumb people I think of this at the 7:00 minute mark.

All 9 mins are great though.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3Sbw0lZ9LmY

Edit: Don’t play aloud at work… or do, whatever.
  • Options

thechatch said:

HTH
    We're all here to witness @thechatch discover what an algorithm is in real time
    No I understand that just fine thanks👍
  • Options

I can understand some dude who is upset about losing 3 in a row coming here for a couple days and having a laugh or two at our expense …

But it’s literally been a week and a half.

This is extreme loser behavior and a need for attention goes beyond a non-personality disorder cause.

I mean …. I probably don’t spend 1/10th the amount of time this individual does on this site … and it is his rival’s ‘alternative’ site …

It’s not clever or irreverent … it is strange. It is worse than cuog loser esque.

None of this means anything to me.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

HTH
    We're all here to witness @thechatch discover what an algorithm is in real time
    No I understand that just fine thanks👍
    lol. No you don't.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

I can understand some dude who is upset about losing 3 in a row coming here for a couple days and having a laugh or two at our expense …

But it’s literally been a week and a half.

This is extreme loser behavior and a need for attention goes beyond a non-personality disorder cause.

I mean …. I probably don’t spend 1/10th the amount of time this individual does on this site … and it is his rival’s ‘alternative’ site …

It’s not clever or irreverent … it is strange. It is worse than cuog loser esque.

None of this means anything to me.
    Sounds like you care
  • Options
    LawDawg1 said:

Damone was somehow worse than these Oregon fans? Really?

Barely
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

Damone was somehow worse than these Oregon fans? Really?

They consider themselves victims.

Bob called me a bully. I guess we're in third grade and I jacked his lunch money.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd take Damone back in a heartbeat over this shit.
  • Options
    TheHB said:

https://x.com/duckscrootin/status/1749902199491305830?s=46&t=BrPpxiJ6HKnfDhc1-qw4vg

Looks like it’ll be Oregon for your best DB.

Have a blessed day.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

TheHB said:

https://x.com/duckscrootin/status/1749902199491305830?s=46&t=BrPpxiJ6HKnfDhc1-qw4vg

Looks like it’ll be Oregon for your best DB.

Have a blessed day.
    Can't we do some kind of tribute thing like Hunger Games? Bring back Damone and sacrifice these schlumps?

An alternative could be posting naked pictures of Jennifer Lawrence in the Wam, I suppose.