Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alabama’s DeBoer rejected 2 Washington extensions, $9.4 million annually

124»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hope he gets IBS on the field AND in his pants against Georgia.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think his recruiting would have picked up at UW and he could have created a culture and program a lot of kids wanted to play for.

I think he’s a much better fit at UW than most places and could have kept on winning big.

If he stays I don’t think it’s any worse than a 3 loss year.

This is what I allowed my heart to believe because I bought what dedouche was selling. I made mention of his recruiting short falls but gave in to LIPO because 25-3.

When you believe, you believe.

Fuck him and everyone and everything associated with him.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

1. No one was saying shit about his recruiting when he was still at UW. If they did they were ignored or laughed at.
    2. No one knows what his roster would look like if he were still here.

Some of you are acting like bitter coog losers. I understand it’s a coping mechanism so I’ll let it slide.

I haven't been repeating the jilted lover tropes but I think it's pretty obvious in hindsight "he gone" and the couch was sold.

The money wasn't the issue, it was the institutional support etc.

His assumption was that going someplace like Bama would make all the recruiting and other stuff easier. Lulz.

I don't hate him for taking the money, I hate him for taking the money in the middle of a run and shooting us? And himself in the dick like a premature teen too excited the homecoming queen is touching his dick under the bleachers.

It's pretty obvious to me from how this was all handled like a weepy vagine that DeBoer wasn't ready for the big time. He lucked a few extra wins into the spotlight and shit his pants in front of the pope.

He ain't gonna be the guy at Bama, maybe he could have been here, too bad he made his bed. I think with time and development he could put it all together. He won't get that in the South and he's already getting treated like a carpet bagger that they won't have the patience to develop.

Defend him, don't defend him, his ass is grass and who tf cares other than laughing at him fail like watching Sark? It's over. The only thing more cuog than watching him fail is rooting for him to succeed.

Dueces.
    I mean, can you imagine it’s someone actually did that ?!

w.jw

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheHB said:

Small town boy from South Dakota makes good and gets a taste of fame and fortune and it goes to his head and he falls in love with the smell of his farts. Human nature - never bet against it

FREE PUB!!!!!

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

dtd said:

Postal91 said:

dtd said:

Huh. He couldn't stand going 8-4 rebuiliding at UW, so he went to replace Nick Saban where he's guaranteed to fail no matter what? Shit doesn't add up. He knows he doesn't recruit, but he wins everywhere. Is it just that he thought Bama would recruit itself? Just hire Tosh and Orgeron.

He’s excelled at using other coach’s players, sans his SFalls time, but that was pre/start of portal, so now things are going to get interesting. He has Milroe and likely will do fine, but whew, it’s going to be interesting with that defense in the SEC
    104-12 is never by accident.
    Stop plagiarism my shit, fucko!

There really is a Randy Marsh for every situation.
    FREE PUB TIMES TWO!!!!!

• Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Small town boy from South Dakota makes good and gets a taste of fame and fortune and it goes to his head and he falls in love with the smell of his farts. Human nature - never bet against it

@Doog_de_Jour was just a city girl, born and raised in south Detroit
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PatsDoog said:

DeBoer is a shit recruiter, but at a place like Bama where kids will trip all over themselves to commit to because of the name recognition, it won't be a problem. If there's any place that's a perfect fit for him, its a place like Bama or Ohio St where the prestige does all the talking for him

It's like that now

If they stumble and have an 8-4 season, other schools will fill the void.

I remember Bammer having some 4-7 seasons. Those were the days.