Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is there a way to block the ducks refuge category

TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,577
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
From popping up in the recent discussion list? Would like to pass on the sturm and drang of the ongoing war of words between the various combat veterans that “discuss” within. Just like the option to avoid the Tugg, I would like to not automatically see the threads.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I can do that. At some point in the future I might switch it back. But I get it.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I like this idea too. I’m not interested in discussions about yours truly from the main board. Too juvenile.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 21
    ClarkCollegeDuck might have a brain hemorrhage if he stops getting attention here.
  • Options
    haie said:

ClarkCollegeDuck might have a brain hemorrhage if he stops getting attention here.

@DerekJohnson, is this shitpoasting trolling or spamming or neither? @haie adds nothing here so I just want to get the ground rules established.

Thanks!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I can do that. At some point in the future I might switch it back. But I get it.

If you just had an ignore feature it would take care of nearly all your problems over here. You'd actually have a functioning Duck board if the Duck fans could just block worthless posters like haie and his blow-job Tonto.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

If you just had an ignore feature it would take care of nearly all your problems over here. You'd actually have a functioning Duck board if the Duck fans could just block worthless posters like haie and his blow-job Tonto.
    None of the Ducks here do anything but wave pom poms.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off.
    Thanks for making my point.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    52,755 combined posts from you losers

Sad and pathetic
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sad and pathetic

Blow Job Tonto comes running. Less than 6 minutes after my initial post and just 2 minutes after haie posts here. Tell me again who it is that hangs out here all day Bill?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

But then they couldn’t cry to Derek when you respond.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off.
    @DerekJohnson. Would this pass on the main board as trolling or just back and forth banter because I know I’ve done much less and produced crying over there?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Sad and pathetic

Blow Job Tonto comes running. Less than 6 minutes after my initial post and just 2 minutes after haie posts here. Tell me again who it is that hangs out here all day Bill?
    Yeah I mean Bob and 46X dipped for an entire month from here!!

Surely they weren't just doing the same thing on Fischduck the entire time 😆👍
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

It’s okay Bob because these two cripples are a protected class on HCH. Apparently.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Sad and pathetic

I spent less than 15 minutes on here over the weekend. Try again.