Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bama fans a unique kind of delusional

2»

Comments

• Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If your think random twitter and message board posts accurately reflect a fanbase.... Well, I'm not sure that's good for UW either.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    jecornel said:

Excited about a PAC-12 coaching staff coming to the SEC. They shit all over the PAC-12 and didn’t even watch a single UW game. Literally thought the conference was a JV Conference.
    The Twitter freaks think Deboer is better than Saban.
    If Brailsford went to Georgia to be their center they would be laughing their ass off at a 270 lb center but they believe he is now their best lineman.

They are claiming Sayin isn’t a loss and Mack is a Heisman candidate already.

I could go on and on.

Nut jobs

You could find some portion of a fanbase to endorse any viewpoint. It’s not a monolith.

Plenty of Bama fans dislike the DeBoer hire, think he’s a bad cultural fit, not a good recruiter, doesn’t “get it”, Harsin 2.0.

And yeah, some fans are irrational when it comes to beliefs about their team. Not that you would know anything about that.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,578
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Thanks for reading ;)

jecornel said:

Excited about a PAC-12 coaching staff coming to the SEC. They shit all over the PAC-12 and didn’t even watch a single UW game. Literally thought the conference was a JV Conference.
    The Twitter freaks think Deboer is better than Saban.
    If Brailsford went to Georgia to be their center they would be laughing their ass off at a 270 lb center but they believe he is now their best lineman.

They are claiming Sayin isn’t a loss and Mack is a Heisman candidate already.

I could go on and on.

Nut jobs

You could find some portion of a fanbase to endorse any viewpoint. It’s not a monolith.

Plenty of Bama fans dislike the DeBoer hire, think he’s a bad cultural fit, not a good recruiter, doesn’t “get it”, Harsin 2.0.

And yeah, some fans are irrational when it comes to beliefs about their team. Not that you would know anything about that.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,994
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

jecornel said:

Reviewing his highlights he throws a hell of a ball.

So did Jake Heaps.
    So did Sam Huard
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Watch Sam’s highlight then watch Sayin’s.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 22
    jecornel said:

Sayin is certainly more mobile. His film is fine and I'm sure he'll be good but I don't know about elite. I mostly just hope for his failure because everyone needs an enemy. I mean have you seen his picture? Holy shit, this pampered suburban bitch boy has no idea what I have in store for him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I’m certainly not a fan of his smug face. There will be some edge guys looking to blow him up.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

jecornel said:

Sayin is certainly more mobile. His film is fine and I'm sure he'll be good but I don't know about elite. I mostly just hope for his failure because everyone needs an enemy. I mean have you seen his picture? Holy shit, this pampered suburban bitch boy has no idea what I have in store for him.
    chinned for suburban bitch boy.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club