Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we all just get along now

2»

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited January 22
    Just hope Trump doesn't give too many unforced errors
  • Options

He had the resume. The msm destroyed him from day 1 because they knew he was a threat. No Conservative can complain about his platform or his legislation as a governor of FL.

He is not a polished poli and that is what cost him. Not good at debates, not polished in front of the camera. He was a great alternative to Trump but many Reps were slanted by the msm.

Exactly... MSM was scared and then you he had a few own goals and that was all she wrote.
  • Options

He had the resume. The msm destroyed him from day 1 because they knew he was a threat. No Conservative can complain about his platform or his legislation as a governor of FL.

He is not a polished poli and that is what cost him. Not good at debates, not polished in front of the camera. He was a great alternative to Trump but many Reps were slanted by the msm.

He never should have thrown his hat in the ring. He had no chance to beat Trump, and he should have played ball, been Trump’s VP, and then been in prime position to run in 2028. Whoever advised him to run is a fucking retard. Look at all the people who ran against Trump in 2016, they all got demolished, and Ted Cruz is really the only one to bounce back from that ass kicking. Ron likely ended his hopes of being president with this campaign. He came off as robotic, fake, and really awkward. His star has faded, and he can only blame himself for listening to stupid people.
    At the time i don't think he thought the MSM would be so against him... making up shit you magas fell for. He thought he could be the clean alternative... but the Maga cult is so strong... nope.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,946
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Endorsement of Trump.

He’s dead to me.

I’ll never support him again.

The GOP has lost its way.

It’s the walking dead party.

Nearly as bad as the RAT party.

Your choices are a shit sandwich or a crap sandwich.

This country is dying.

I only give a shit about my immediate family and friends.

Good luck!

Ron was not my first choice but I liked what he had done in Florida. When he shacked up with the Bushies and RINO and deep state money it was over for me. Bad mistake that will follow him.
    It’s really as simple as that.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Endorsement of Trump.

He’s dead to me.

This country is dying.

Good luck!

Ron was not my first choice but I liked what he had done in Florida. When he shacked up with the Bushies and RINO and deep state money it was over for me. Bad mistake that will follow him.
    100%
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If he had half a brain, he would have done this from the start and been vice president.

Or even just ran a less divisive campaign. Should have teamed up against Nikki and had a field day roasting the establishment.

Showed his true colors. Old enough to remember when it was only @RaceBannon and I calling this.
    If you come for the king you best not miss.

Ron could've easily waited until 2028 if he was afraid of big daddy Trump. But if he did enter the race his only option was to go for the throat. That he instead chose to get on his knees and swallow was Pete punting from the Oregon 40 level of bitch. Another scalp for Don.
    Vivek seems to have come out fine. There's a war in the GOP right now. DeSantis chose his side based on his distaste for Trump as a person rather than on the principle of being against big government.

Sorry not sorry, big government "conservatives" are what forged the deep state in the first place. Fuck em.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If he had half a brain, he would have done this from the start and been vice president.

Or even just ran a less divisive campaign. Should have teamed up against Nikki and had a field day roasting the establishment.

Showed his true colors. Old enough to remember when it was only @RaceBannon and I calling this.

Ron could've easily waited until 2028 if he was afraid of big daddy Trump. But if he did enter the race his only option was to go for the throat. That he instead chose to get on his knees and swallow was Pete punting from the Oregon 40 level of bitch. Another scalp for Don.
    Vivek seems to have come out fine. There's a war in the GOP right now. DeSantis chose his side based on his distaste for Trump as a person rather than on the principle of being against big government.

Sorry not sorry, big government "conservatives" are what forged the deep state in the first place. Fuck em.
    Time to unleash the hounds on Nikki.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Endorsement of Trump.

He’s dead to me.

This country is dying.

Good luck!

@HuskyBuck While you are trying to get your reads dialed-in, I hope this helps.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

She just wants an opportunity to spread peanut butter first. Allegedly.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,932
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

I wasn't there, but the large majority of American kids are "teased" about something on a regular basis. By most measures, Nikki has had a pretty damn good life in spite of being "brown". At least she wasn't brutally punished like Mrs. Worf for being tall and harassed at grocery stores by short white women.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Pulling the race and dei cards should work out wonderfully in the current GOP.

It's fucking amazing that this is the establishment candidate. Was Michelle Obama not available for them?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Never even had to debate Ron. 🤣🤣🤣

Also, I’m calling Haley Brownsocks from now on.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 23

Fair point, since Dem/Libs never forge anything, but instead Imitate, Copy and Institutionalize the worst traits & policies of the worst people and agencies in DC and therefore cannot plead surprise or ignorance. They know what they do is wrong, because they used to call it out and criticize it, but now completely emulate it as they've become what they claim to despise.

First and wrong > last and most corrupt.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Her latest play is the Race Card.

To hell with that pathetic witch.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    J is the desantis of the board