Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If he had half a brain, he would have done this from the start and been vice president.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

If he had half a brain, he would have done this from the start and been vice president.

Or even just ran a less divisive campaign. Should have teamed up against Nikki and had a field day roasting the establishment.

Showed his true colors. Old enough to remember when it was only @RaceBannon and I calling this.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    @46XiJCAB needs to come and bend over first.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Or even just ran a less divisive campaign. Should have teamed up against Nikki and had a field day roasting the establishment.

Showed his true colors. Old enough to remember when it was only @RaceBannon and I calling this.
    Yeah, he should have teamed up with Vivek. This has to be the dumbest and most poorly advised presidential campaign I’ve ever seen.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Looks like 2024 is shaping up to be another year of despair for @46XiJCAB

Is he still alive? Or was he trampled to death when Ron tossed an autographed boot lift into a small crowd?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Endorsement of Trump.

He’s dead to me.

I’ll never support him again.

The GOP has lost its way.

It’s the walking dead party.

Nearly as bad as the RAT party.

Your choices are a shit sandwich or a crap sandwich.

This country is dying.

I only give a shit about my immediate family and friends.

Good luck!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He had the resume. The msm destroyed him from day 1 because they knew he was a threat. No Conservative can complain about his platform or his legislation as a governor of FL.

He is not a polished poli and that is what cost him. Not good at debates, not polished in front of the camera. He was a great alternative to Trump but many Reps were slanted by the msm.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He had the resume. The msm destroyed him from day 1 because they knew he was a threat. No Conservative can complain about his platform or his legislation as a governor of FL.

He is not a polished poli and that is what cost him. Not good at debates, not polished in front of the camera. He was a great alternative to Trump but many Reps were slanted by the msm.

I liked the go-go boots.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ron is an effeminate sissy without an ounce of charisma
  • Options

That sissy will kick your ass with one hand tied behind his back. Stick to his faults as a public politician.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

I liked the go-go boots.
    At least his go go boots know which direction he needs to go to get off the stage after a campaign speech. Your walking dead candidate needs a fucking compass and his wife on his arm.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Endorsement of Trump.

He’s dead to me.

This country is dying.

Good luck!

You and your trailer trash family and friends were fucked no matter what happened in 2020.

Hope this helps.
    Is this where I go cry to @DerekJohnson about you gumming up a thread with your personal attacks on me and my family because you’re a little sissy boy?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Endorsement of Trump.

He’s dead to me.

This country is dying.

Good luck!

You and your trailer trash family and friends were fucked no matter what happened in 2020.

Hope this helps.
    Is this where I go cry to @DerekJohnson about you gumming up a thread with your personal attacks on me and my family because you’re a little sissy boy?
    2020 just accelerated the inevitable. Just pointing out a fact.

Yeah go cry about it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

That sissy will kick your ass with one hand tied behind his back. Stick to his faults as a public politician.
    In heels

#girlpower
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joe Kent!!!!

RDS!!!!

Civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

I don't care about his faults as a politician, I like to focus on his shortcomings as a man.

And I would kick his ass.
  • Options

If you come for the king you best not miss.

Ron could've easily waited until 2028 if he was afraid of big daddy Trump. But if he did enter the race his only option was to go for the throat. That he instead chose to get on his knees and swallow was Pete punting from the Oregon 40 level of bitch. Another scalp for Don.
  • Options
    Founders Club

He never should have thrown his hat in the ring. He had no chance to beat Trump, and he should have played ball, been Trump’s VP, and then been in prime position to run in 2028. Whoever advised him to run is a fucking retard. Look at all the people who ran against Trump in 2016, they all got demolished, and Ted Cruz is really the only one to bounce back from that ass kicking. Ron likely ended his hopes of being president with this campaign. He came off as robotic, fake, and really awkward. His star has faded, and he can only blame himself for listening to stupid people.