Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FIFITA AND McMillan!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky said:

Entire coaching staff gone, school doesn't care about football, half the team gone, NIL deal is a boomer offering companionship and handjobs

They said that Alabama was their 2nd choice (not possible)

They apparently just hated the Fish coaching staff... a bit weird considering Fish seems to have a lot of personal loyalty from his coaches and staff.

If we’re bashing handjobs I’m out
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Is Pedro Cerrano available?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    So I guess we're back to Will Rogers?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dude from KU. No clue if there’s contact there but I’m sure he’d like a big bag.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Pure ignorance. I saw this coming the day they painted themselves into a corner with their "leadership" calling the team meeting and declaring to their peers how they're all in this together. Creating this fucked up lost cause patriotism where going down with the ship = some kind of virtue. Real loser thinking.

Totally stupid sticking with their guys and headed into next year ranked in the top-15 and favored to win the Big-12 and potential playoff spot.

Idiots.
    With the rest of the players Fisch is taking and their staff replaced by some loser named Brent Brennan, they aren't doing shit next year.
    Sure.
    Go somewhere else, you fucking loser. No one here gives a fuck about your opinion
    Hey Feces.

Nice try you fucking crybaby.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Pure ignorance. I saw this coming the day they painted themselves into a corner with their "leadership" calling the team meeting and declaring to their peers how they're all in this together. Creating this fucked up lost cause patriotism where going down with the ship = some kind of virtue. Real loser thinking.

Totally stupid sticking with their guys and headed into next year ranked in the top-15 and favored to win the Big-12 and potential playoff spot.

Idiots.
    With the rest of the players Fisch is taking and their staff replaced by some loser named Brent Brennan, they aren't doing shit next year.
    Sure.
    Brent Brennan is a poverty, white flag hire. Those two wanna have some limp dick season with him? Great.

Fuck off cheerleader. Your profile is still private. Just shocked that you bitched out.
    The Hardcore message board cripple has thoughts. The guy is a good coach and hire. If he were the new HC at uw you’d be singing his praises.

Now wipe your tears and buck the fuck up little fella.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Idiots.
    Sure.
    Brent Brennan is a poverty, white flag hire. Those two wanna have some limp dick season with him? Great.

Fuck off cheerleader. Your profile is still private. Just shocked that you bitched out.
    The Hardcore message board cripple has thoughts. The guy is a good coach and hire. If he were the new HC at uw you’d be singing his praises.

5-7, 7-5, 7-6 in the Mountain West.

UW would never offer this guy a job and none of the UW sites would approve of hiring him.

Your profile is still private.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,235
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Idiots.
    Sure.

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Idiots.
    Sure.

"little fella"

Dude you whined about me calling you out for being a fag for hiding post history, you bring him up, I say he's gay for doing it too, he sets it straight without crying about it like you did, and here you are still fagging

You post here because you aren't even accepted on your own teams message boards, you've probably been banned from multiple, and feel like you're finally accepted here because you haven't been banned yet

Nobody likes you, just leave and talk to people who might like the fags you do ffs
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,235
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 21
    bigcc said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Idiots.
    Sure.

"little fella"

Dude you whined about me calling you out for being a fag for hiding post history, you bring him up, I say he's gay for doing it too, he sets it straight without crying about it like you did, and here you are still fagging

You post here because you aren't even accepted on your own teams message boards, you've probably been banned from multiple, and feel like you're finally accepted here because you haven't been banned yet

Nobody likes you, just leave and talk to people who might like the fags you do ffs
    This doesn't work. You're giving him what he wants. You just have to make funny faces at him and nothing else. He'll leave.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,025
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Houhusky said:

Entire coaching staff gone, school doesn't care about football, half the team gone, NIL deal is a boomer offering companionship and handjobs

They apparently just hated the Fish coaching staff... a bit weird considering Fish seems to have a lot of personal loyalty from his coaches and staff.

I hate all this. Can't get players away from Big 12 Tucson. Getting flexed on by some Bob Uecker looking Tucson landlord and a Mountain West coach with a 34-48 record. We're we seriously playing for a national title less than two weeks ago?
    this fucktarded program has found ways to win despite of stepping on its own dick in the past.

im still kind of in a lipo situation with fifita/mcmillan, lets? allow them to see what life is like with their new coach first.
  • Options

Houhusky said:

I hate all this. Can't get players away from Big 12 Tucson. Getting flexed on by some Bob Uecker looking Tucson landlord and a Mountain West coach with a 34-48 record. We're we seriously playing for a national title less than two weeks ago?
    this fucktarded program has found ways to win despite of stepping on its own dick in the past.

im still kind of in a lipo situation with fifita/mcmillan, lets? allow them to see what life is like with their new coach first.
    You might be right in them regretting their decision, but they're not coming to uw after this
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I’m surprised mostly that they wouldn’t come for the Big 10. I guess weather matters. Or they’re more pissed at Fish than I appreciate.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 21

I’m surprised mostly that they wouldn’t come for the Big 10. I guess weather matters. Or they’re more pissed at Fish than I appreciate.

Fifita is cool, nothing special. Tmac and that tackle Saviinea we're the real coup. Don't think Fifita is much better than Rogers. Both physically limited and rely on playing on time. Lets see how he does without Fisch.
  • Options

Fifita is cool, nothing special. Tmac and that tackle Saviinea we're the real coup. Don't think Fifita is much better than Rogers. Both physically limited and rely on playing on time. Lets see how he does without Fisch.
    Well fifita was going to be a rs-so, and given that he's sub 6'0 could have been here a minute... Rogers has a year max if he comes back

There's value in having a long term qb like that, or any position really, would gaskin had been a better player if he could have left earlier instead of playing it out?

Idk man, call me a negative faggot or whatever but not pulling this manlet is a huge loss

Cope however you want to but we're back to jimmy days until fisch gets at least a class in, and this shouldn't be the case right off a natty appearance
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Why did you go to Arizona to play football?
    Gronk: “Pool parties.”

Why would they want to play football in Seattle?
    They’re not interested in academics.

Offer them a bigger bag than AZ is currently giving them. Problem solved.

College football in the Pacific NW is special every November. Great weather.

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Why did you go to Arizona to play football?
    Gronk: “Pool parties.”

Why would they want to play football in Seattle?
    They’re not interested in academics.

Offer them a bigger bag than AZ is currently giving them. Problem solved.

College football in the Pacific NW is special every November. Great weather.

Don’t you have a corpse to dig up and fuck or something?