Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LAX is Banned?

PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
edited October 2014 in College Football Forum
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=13207985

What would a Muppet do if one of his interwebs "buddies" had this happen to him?

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Its sad how far Marty and Steve have fallen
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He can drop by our tailgate anytime
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Funny how you are the only one that knew about it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Who?

I thought he died with SalKeizDuck
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Not really. I wasn't even on the board, but apparently he went off on M4Dux repeatedly. He's lucky Marty deleted his posts, or so I'm told.

• Options

Mosster47 said:

Not really. I wasn't even on the board, but apparently he went off on M4Dux repeatedly. He's lucky Marty deleted his posts, or so I'm told.

Lucky for what? What was that fat Hawaiian shirt wearing turd going to do?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The fact that they haven't banned Mosster speaks volumes.
  • Options

Mosster has disposable income, he doesn't worry about the ban hammer. He knows the fat turd in the Hawaiian shirt is reading this.

I think I'm going to go pay for a year of LAX's subscription to let him really stretch his legs out over there.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster has disposable income, he doesn't worry about the ban hammer. He knows the fat turd in the Hawaiian shirt is reading this.

I think I'm going to go pay for a year of LAX's subscription to let him really stretch his legs out over there.
    My guess is that you are probably a janitor in a DOD building that requires low level security clearance and that you buy scratched Don McLean and Grateful dead records at the Goodwill for less than a dollar a pop. You may even be one of those guys that stands on streets corners in Eugene and bums money while wearing your best pair of slacks and tennis shoes. It usually turns out that the guys who boast loudest about their jobs and bank accounts to a group of anonymous internet poasters in order to try to impress them, are usually the guys that are found lacking in the departments in which they seek to exaggerate their credentials. Reference OzoneFS.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2014
    Do you guys need a ruler? 150K
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

My guess is that you are probably a janitor in a DOD building that requires low level security clearance and that you buy scratched Don McLean and Grateful dead records at the Goodwill for less than a dollar a pop. You may even be one of those guys that stands on streets corners in Eugene and bums money while wearing your best pair of slacks and tennis shoes. It usually turns out that the guys who boast loudest about their jobs and bank accounts to a group of anonymous internet poasters in order to try to impress them, are usually the guys that are found lacking in the departments in which they seek to exaggerate their credentials. Reference OzoneFS.

Cool story. Or, or I could just be a high grade GS with hazard pay. I'm open about my profession because it is publicly funded. I was trained with tax dollars, educated with VA funds, and I think everyone that holds a publicly funded position should be required to be open about it. There are obviously a lot of things about the job we can't disclose, but salary, work load, and other things should be public knowledge.

The wall the government put up around all of their positions above GS-05 is a huge part of why they create such a deficit.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Cool story. Or, or I could just be a high grade GS with hazard pay. I'm open about my profession because it is publicly funded. I was trained with tax dollars, educated with VA funds, and I think everyone that holds a publicly funded position should be required to be open about it. There are obviously a lot of things about the job we can't disclose, but salary, work load, and other things should be public knowledge.

The wall the government put up around all of their positions above GS-05 is a huge part of why they create such a deficit.

Of course, of course. It is very noble of you to hold yourself to such a high moral standard that you would even spare the time to inform a bunch of loosers like us about your important government job. Not quite as noble as openly taking delight in ripping off poor people who don't manage their money well, but close. Does your 1972 Winnebago have 1 or 2 beds?
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Of course, of course. It is very noble of you to hold yourself to such a high moral standard that you would even spare the time to inform a bunch of loosers like us about your important government job. Not quite as noble as openly taking delight in ripping off poor people who don't manage their money well, but close. Does your 1972 Winnebago have 1 or 2 beds?

It's a 2012 Hideout, it converts into 4 beds. I'll give you a tour of our facilities if you'd like. You help pay for them, allegedly. PM me and I'll give you our office line, how to get there, and my name. I'm there M-F 6am to 3pm, except I have every other Monday off.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

It's a 2012 Hideout, it converts into 4 beds. I'll give you a tour of our facilities if you'd like. You help pay for them, allegedly. PM me and I'll give you our office line, how to get there, and my name. I'm there M-F 6am to 3pm, except I have every other Monday off.
    Want to meet at the 7-11 too, like Splooge? I would wager $100,000 that if I actually did that, you would magically go poof and change your HH screen name because the real life Mosster is = to the real life Ozone. You both like to draw seaplanes in chalk on your mothers' basement floors, and you both think that if you try hard enough, the rest of us will believe that your seaplanes can actually fly.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Want to meet at the 7-11 too, like Splooge? I would wager $100,000 that if I actually did that, you would magically go poof and change your HH screen name because the real life Mosster is = to the real life Ozone. You both like to draw seaplanes in chalk on your mothers' basement floors, and you both think that if you try hard enough, the rest of us will believe that your seaplanes can actually fly.
    Or, you could PM me and I'll give you my contact info and I'll give you a tour of our facilities. We do it all the time for people. This place is just limited to missiles because it's an air superiority mission, but it's not like you'll ever get a chance to see one up close anywhere else.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Or, you could PM me and I'll give you my contact info and I'll give you a tour of our facilities.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

These boards really matter to you. Wow. Melt Down.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    These boards really matter to you. Wow. Melt Down.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't know why, but that fucking GIF of Kermit the frog made me giggle a little. I'm ashamed.