Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

So negative.

90% of the women on campus haven't been sexually assaulted. Why do you focus on the negative?

Right? Bitch bitch bitch bitch. If you're super hot you won't get raped, if you're super fat/ugly you won't get raped. It's all you average chicks out there that are in trouble.

Like my grandpa used to say; "You don't need to outrun a bear, just the slowest person in the group." Actually, my grandpa never said that.

• Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Mosster47 said:

Right? Bitch bitch bitch bitch. If you're super hot you won't get raped, if you're super fat/ugly you won't get raped. It's all you average chicks out there that are in trouble.

Rape jokes are hilarious to sociopaths like you.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Fuck, I would have eaten a shotgun a LOOOOOOOOOONG fucking time ago if I was the piss ant of a human being you are. Go wear pink on Thursday and pretend you're doing something important.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

These boards really matter to you. Wow. Melt Down.