Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fisch "Seattle is special"

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

One of the best gifs ever.

TYFYS
    YWFMS
    Doesn't @PurpleJ deserve any credit?
    likewesayno.gif
    I'm 97.3% sure he was the first one to post that years ago
    Well, good for him.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ted Bundy thought Seattle and uw were special places too.

It's a shame he couldn't get to your mom before you showed up
    (am i doing this right?)
    Damn this board has gone soft as baby shit.

Sad.
    right

go run and hide again
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,951
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

What kind of world is that someone like pup passes away, but 46AiDS lives on, wasting oxygen and resources.

As one of my old coworkers would say, 46 is a waste of a human skin.
    I prefer Oxygen Thief myself.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fisch has legit never had an opportunity to stay in a good position. He’s had to job hop to advance his career.

The two times he made it to the coordinator level he got fired and set back to position coach.

You don’t make it from GA to head coach by age 44 without either a lot of hard work and ruthlessness or being lucky enough to hitch your wagon to a Saban or Smart and thereby get identified as a rising star.

Fisch has never left a job that wasn’t worth leaving. So now he is finally in a position where he can get to the top and win it all.

Maybe stop being little bitches and spurned lovers and give him a chance.

Agree.

My career climbing ladder looks much the same as Fisch. Graduated college, got into a different field than my degree, worked my way to better positions companies and salaries. New employers wanted me and were willing to pay me more and make my life better.

My generation and workplace environment is completely different, but I still have the dedication and work ethic they instilled in me. I don’t begrudge myself or Fisch or any person under 50 who has climbed the ladder to make a better life and security for themselves.
    So you’re a whore? It’s okay to come out in 2024…..especially in WA
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Fisch has legit never had an opportunity to stay in a good position. He’s had to job hop to advance his career.

The two times he made it to the coordinator level he got fired and set back to position coach.

You don’t make it from GA to head coach by age 44 without either a lot of hard work and ruthlessness or being lucky enough to hitch your wagon to a Saban or Smart and thereby get identified as a rising star.

Fisch has never left a job that wasn’t worth leaving. So now he is finally in a position where he can get to the top and win it all.

Agree.

My career climbing ladder looks much the same as Fisch. Graduated college, got into a different field than my degree, worked my way to better positions companies and salaries. New employers wanted me and were willing to pay me more and make my life better.

My generation and workplace environment is completely different, but I still have the dedication and work ethic they instilled in me. I don’t begrudge myself or Fisch or any person under 50 who has climbed the ladder to make a better life and security for themselves.

It used to be so easy to be a whore. But there's new rules now. It changes rapidly, but you're only allowed to feel positively about yourself, but to sexualize other people is exploitive or something, unless they give consent. It's too dangerous to make a mistake, which is why we're all here instead.
  • Options
    BundyDawgBundyDawg Member Posts: 38
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    There’s a lot of FREE PUB in here.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

Seattle is "Special." Indeed.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If you like rain, overpriced real estate, scary dykes in Subarus, women's soccer, bad traffic, pale tech men with cow wives...I could go on for a while, so I'll stop
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,360
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you like rain, overpriced real estate, scary dykes in Subarus, women's soccer, bad traffic, pale tech men with cow wives...I could go on for a while, so I'll stop

• Options

I don't see as many skinny 145 lb dudes with 280 lb girlfriends around my WS neighborhood anymore.

I'm wondering if Covid eliminated them, or what?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

uw grad.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

bigcc said:

46XiJCAB said:

bigcc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

(am i doing this right?)

Sad.
    Well you're clearly proud of being a raging faggot so there's no reason for anyone to indulge your sick embarrassment kink you half bred desert born fucking retard

EDIT: you're also literally a scared little bitch making your profile private
    Anger management can be your friend.

Is @haie a bitch for his private profile or does the board cripple get a pass?
    Anyone with a private profile is

Important distinction: the rest of what I said doesn't apply to haie.

So there's that
    So you’re going to rage at @hair for being a bitch?

He IS a bitch but not because of his private profile.

And you’re very touchy about Ted Bundy it seems.

Care to discuss why?
    Yeah, we're touchy about Bundy. All serious and sensitive posts about that guy here.

You are more lame than the cougs. Kill yourself.

My profile's public now. Go ahead and reveal yours so we can see how pathetic you are.
    Why so touchy? uw is a melting pot. Who knew a serial killer was in the stew.

I’m happy you came out of the closet.

Faggot.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

bigcc said:

46XiJCAB said:

bigcc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

(am i doing this right?)

Sad.
    Well you're clearly proud of being a raging faggot so there's no reason for anyone to indulge your sick embarrassment kink you half bred desert born fucking retard

So there's that

Care to discuss why?
    Yeah, we're touchy about Bundy. All serious and sensitive posts about that guy here.

My profile's public now. Go ahead and reveal yours so we can see how pathetic you are.

Faggot.
    Wave those pom poms.
  • Options
    edited January 20
    haie said:

Who's touchy about Bundy? He knew where the hottest women in the PNW were, and that wasn't the crunchy dykes at U of O.

Fuck, he chose Utah Law over O Law for his next victims. Oregon should be embarrassed.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Who's touchy about Bundy? He knew where the hottest women in the PNW were, and that wasn't the crunchy dykes at U of O.

Fuck, he chose Utah Law over O Law for his next victims. Oregon should be embarrassed.
    Stubby doesn't know anything about Bundy. Despite 2 or 3 shows made about him in the last 8 months alone.

Grellow cuog. That's all he is.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Agree.

Why you gotta call me out like that in the middle of the store? You could at least refer to me as an Evening Entertainment Coordinator like I do on my taxes.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

bigcc said:

46XiJCAB said:

bigcc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

(am i doing this right?)

Sad.

So there's that

Care to discuss why?

Faggot.
    Low key implying you're still in the closet lol

If he came out of the closet and then behaved on course he'd just be gay.

You pretending not to be gay, while being a raging faggot in the closet, is certified faggotry.

Problem is, if you came out you'd still be a faggot because you keep shoving your faggotry in people's faces who don't want it.

Ironically psychopath behavior, maybe you and bundy could have been friends

Faggot