Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pray for our feathered frens, they are not okay

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Nothing worse than crude non-hot chicks.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:
    wood not

and I'm into my second beer
    Yeah I like the wording but she's not really doing it for me. Maybe a one-timer a few years and a few more pounds ago.
  • Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 151
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:
    wood not

and I'm into my second beer
    On my third beeer....still wood not. GOnna need like 5-6 more and then it's still a wood not
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 20
    dnc said:
    Gross

Ugly chicks swearing or acting disgusting is not my jam.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All their cheerleader/superfan type people on Twitter look weird.

And the few normal looking ones are completely cringe, like the kid who went to Houston and roots for the Ducks because "Texas wasn't winning enough" for him.

Like 46X he predicts that Oregon will win a Natty with Keg Boy every single off-season.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,965
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Been a tough past week in White Wakanda...

3 school closure days (inc today). Sonic II babysitter on repeat on Netflix.

Streets are covered in freezing rain mix that ain't melting today.

Gas tanks getting low.

Might need to make bacon and eggs for dinner.

Thank god for Yaktrax.

When my power went out yesterday, again, I was joking that I was down to Milano cookies and red vines as the only cold food I had left. It was only a slight exaggeration. I managed to bash my truck up the driveway and down the 3/4 mile of unplowed road so I could get to the store.

Of course the power was back on when I made it home.
    You need to get some studs, boss.

Although Yella runs studless Bridgestone Blizzaks, but I think there only are available for up 1/2 ton pickups.

Saved my bacon more times than I can remember in the past 3 years.

Oregon BTW is the most shit AF state in all America for winter road conditions. WA not far behind.
    It's more temperate here than it is way out in Deschutes country. It's so rare for snow tires to be needed that I don't think buying them pencils out. Im driving them on clean roads 99.9% of the time in my car. Wasted $700 IMO. Conditions that a 4X4 truck can't handle are a once every 10 years event and only last a day or two.
    I know. I'm just breaking your balls.

But I'm passionate on the subject of winter tires.

Not having them in Deschutes County makes like very hard. Unfortunately, many can't afford the additional expense, nor do they have storage space.

We've had some fatalities on 97 in the past week with people skidding into oncoming traffic and death via semi.
    This your neighbors?

Wrong side of the mountains, bro.

But we fuct presently as well.
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 20

chuck said:

chuck said:

Gas tanks getting low.

Thank god for Yaktrax.

When my power went out yesterday, again, I was joking that I was down to Milano cookies and red vines as the only cold food I had left. It was only a slight exaggeration. I managed to bash my truck up the driveway and down the 3/4 mile of unplowed road so I could get to the store.

Although Yella runs studless Bridgestone Blizzaks, but I think there only are available for up 1/2 ton pickups.

Oregon BTW is the most shit AF state in all America for winter road conditions. WA not far behind.
    It's more temperate here than it is way out in Deschutes country. It's so rare for snow tires to be needed that I don't think buying them pencils out. Im driving them on clean roads 99.9% of the time in my car. Wasted $700 IMO. Conditions that a 4X4 truck can't handle are a once every 10 years event and only last a day or two.

Not having them in Deschutes County makes like very hard. Unfortunately, many can't afford the additional expense, nor do they have storage space.

We've had some fatalities on 97 in the past week with people skidding into oncoming traffic and death via semi.
    This your neighbors?

When you’re traumatized from pumping gas
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Gas tanks getting low.

Thank god for Yaktrax.

This your neighbors?

Had a storm like this in Seattle in 2008? Or so. We just sat on our porch, drank beer, and cheered all the cars that attempted our hill on 52nd. Was literally hours of fun and hilarity.
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,965
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TXDawg said:

Nothing worse than crude non-hot chicks.

Especially with pronouns
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    Founders Club

chuck said:

chuck said:

Gas tanks getting low.

Thank god for Yaktrax.

This your neighbors?

Had a storm like this in Seattle in 2008? Or so. We just sat on our porch, drank beer, and cheered all the cars that attempted our hill on 52nd. Was literally hours of fun and hilarity.
    I first met DeLarry because of this storm. He posted on the old HHB that he couldn’t get to the airport to catch a flight home for Xmas and my dumbass, without asking where he lived or when he needed to be at the airport, volunteered to give him a ride.

I was in WS, he was in Northgate and had to be at SeaTac around 6am. Ended up getting him to the airport and he made it back to his parents house for Xmas eventually.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,243
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 21

chuck said:

chuck said:

Gas tanks getting low.

Thank god for Yaktrax.

I've seen some horrific scenes on 97 and expect to be a part of one someday. It's easier when ya go in prepared.