Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Extension news…

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I’ve watched way more chargers games this year than I care to because they’re my wife’s team, and they’ve been raped by injuries the last two years. They also should have tarmacked their coach after their playoff game last year. @dnc is spot on, Herbert racks up good looking numbers, but he’s a passive shrivel dick loser. He’s not the guy that’s going to hang you a banner. He’s Phillip Rivers 2.0 at best.

Phillip rivers was pretty good QB imo, not great but good enough to build a team around him
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

I’ve watched way more chargers games this year than I care to because they’re my wife’s team, and they’ve been raped by injuries the last two years. They also should have tarmacked their coach after their playoff game last year. @dnc is spot on, Herbert racks up good looking numbers, but he’s a passive shrivel dick loser. He’s not the guy that’s going to hang you a banner. He’s Phillip Rivers 2.0 at best.

Phillip rivers was pretty good QB imo, not great but good enough to build a team around him
    Last time Chargers were truly relevant a different duck was QB. (And yeah, I know Stan Humphries took them to a Super Bowl, but fuck off with that shit.)
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    Herbert is the most overrated QB in the league. I would rather have Dak (probably).
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Right, but he never won anything that mattered
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheHB said:

FireCohen said:

Last time Chargers were truly relevant a different duck was QB. (And yeah, I know Stan Humphries took them to a Super Bowl, but fuck off with that shit.)
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Herbert is the most overrated QB in the league. I would rather have Dak (probably).

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm hearing he never won anything that mattered
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They're on way too much national television because hell A!!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

For real. I bought Sunday ticket just so the wife could watch her shitty team, and they’re on prime time half the fucking season
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

For real. I bought Sunday ticket just so the wife could watch her shitty team, and they’re on prime time half the fucking season
    You mean your husband or u like to call him your wife caz he is the bottom?
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Makes little sense to wait unless he wants to explore NFL or Michigan. Especially trying to convince portal kids

Bump
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    @SonnyShackelford was FIRST and RIGHT, and I doubted him.