Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm not mad at DeBoer

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
If you low balled me and a bigger company came in and offered me a better deal, I'd jump ship too.

I blame this squarely on UW. #TeamMercenary

Anyways, LIPO with the new coach and all the portal/recruiting shit. Every game a BATTLE, every season a WAR but that's months away.

P.S. He's still Hitler for hurting my feelings, though.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

PurpleJ said:

If you low balled me and a bigger company came in and offered me a better deal, I'd jump ship too.

Anyways, LIPO with the new coach and all the portal/recruiting shit. Every game a BATTLE, every season a WAR but that's months away.

No, Deboer is a slow rolling faggot, and deserves
    to get fucked up by all the SEC skwads
    Why?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

🍺
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where did you see we low balled him? It was my understanding we offered more than Bama, or was that bullshit?

I think he’s saying we low balled early when our $8.7m offer would’ve only made him 15th highest paid.

By the end, we were offering him $9.4, which would’ve been top 8. Softy heard from @Sources that we’d have gone over $10, but maybe by then the writing was on the wall and it was never formally offered.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    OreDawg said:

RTD said:

PurpleJ said:

Can’t wait until Lane beats him then spends the next 6 weeks cyberbullying the whole bama coaching staff
    This whole time we’ve had Lane on our boreds and I didn’t know it?!?!? @dnc
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's Always about the money 💰
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's Always about the money 💰

Money and taking the tuff SEC job in order to prepare yourself for an eventual jump to the NFL.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 784
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

RTD said:

PurpleJ said:

RTD said:

PurpleJ said:

Why?
    Maybe because he fed everyone a line of BS, never intended to stay, was halfway out the door during the Natty and is a disingenuous fake ass bitch?

Well then maybe don't low ball him before the natty?

Look, I'm a company man when it comes to UW because that's my school. Anywhere else it's "fuck you pay me" and you'd better believe I'd try to bring talent with me if I was a college coach. DeBoer is trying to win and he's a ruthless ice cold mercenary POS. I respect that and it's part of why he was successful here.
    I’m going to go with he was never staying UW was a step. Cue Deboer theme music.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfiKk4wxiVM
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

RTD said:

PurpleJ said:

RTD said:

PurpleJ said:

Why?
    Maybe because he fed everyone a line of BS, never intended to stay, was halfway out the door during the Natty and is a disingenuous fake ass bitch?

Look, I'm a company man when it comes to UW because that's my school. Anywhere else it's "fuck you pay me" and you'd better believe I'd try to bring talent with me if I was a college coach. DeBoer is trying to win and he's a ruthless ice cold mercenary POS. I respect that and it's part of why he was successful here.
    He should have been more ruthless and won us the Natty.

Took his eye off the prize.

That's not why we lost the natty. We lost because we finally ran into a more talented team that also had a good coach.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

RTD said:

PurpleJ said:

RTD said:

PurpleJ said:

Why?

He should have been more ruthless and won us the Natty.

Took his eye off the prize.

That's not why we lost the natty. We lost because we finally ran into a more talented team that also had a good coach.
    The YAAAS KING! Deboer simping is fucking weird

UW had enough talent to win, Harbuagh and his staff were being paid multiple millions dollars less per year than what UW offered Deboer and his staff.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you have a coach like that you make him an offer he can't refuse. You don't compete with the big dick programs otherwise.