Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Duck Hovel the last 48 hours

13»

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

@haie 2.0

Ya hate to see how far the legend has fallen.

Ya just do.
    Such a great schtick. Poor old retard parroting the same shit over and over.
    I almost can't tell the difference between you and @RaceBannon anymore.

Let that sink in, Race.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Confirmed.

Nailed it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Confirmed.

Nailed it.
    What?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Confirmed.

Nailed it.
    What?
    See?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie's team is in complete cluster fuck mode and yet for him it's still all about Oregon. touch ass, most likely Bill's

All uw fans are so original.

Your old Fat coach is gone. He came in smoked all the weed, drank all the beer, ate ALL the food and told you your party was shitty and quit ya.

I can’t stop laughing at you @haie.
    Yeah, better hang the Washington Coach Left banner again in your Battle Ground trailer.

We'll get another coach and you fags will still be little brother. Settle down.
    You can always count on good old FMB to add something dumb.

Hey FMB, did I or did I not have a bet with you on the CCG?
    The old bet excuse. Want to compare degrees? Do you even have a h.s. diploma? Faggot
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie's team is in complete cluster fuck mode and yet for him it's still all about Oregon. touch ass, most likely Bill's

Your old Fat coach is gone. He came in smoked all the weed, drank all the beer, ate ALL the food and told you your party was shitty and quit ya.

Yeah, better hang the Washington Coach Left banner again in your Battle Ground trailer.

The old bet excuse. Want to compare degrees? Do you even have a h.s. diploma? Faggot
    Why you so made FMB?

@RaceBannon has been raging for days and you’re such a faggot that you won’t acknowledge our 30 day bet before the CCG.

What a bitch you are. Bob is 100% spot on where you’re concerned.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

@RaceBannon has been raging for days and you’re such a faggot that you won’t acknowledge our 30 day bet before the CCG.

The bet was for December.

You didn't bring your loser ass back here until after the 8th. Then said it was because of "family".

Gee, I wonder why.

Shut the fuck up and fuck off.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

You didn't bring your loser ass back here until after the 8th. Then said it was because of "family".

Gee, I wonder why.

Well I’m a family guy and having a week with people I love versus wasting time with cunts like you just wasn’t a tough call.

Why you so mad?

You’re a ANWU at M grad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

Gee, I wonder why.

Well I’m a family guy and having a week with people I love versus wasting time with cunts like you just wasn’t a tough call.

Why you so mad?

You’re a ANWU at M grad.
    Yeah that's not what happened.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

Gee, I wonder why.

Why you so mad?

You’re a ANWU at M grad.
    Are you spying on my house?

It wouldn’t shock me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

Gee, I wonder why.

Why you so mad?

You’re a ANWU at M grad.
    Are you spying on my house?

It wouldn’t shock me.
    Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

I acknowledged it multiple times you dufus. Learn to read. It doesn't explain the November gaps and January 1-7. That's why everyone calls Blob and you front running pussies. Get it now?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

I acknowledged it multiple times you dufus. Learn to read. It doesn't explain the November gaps and January 1-7. That's why everyone calls Blob and you front running pussies. Get it now?
    Good grief you’re actually stalking my time here.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

Bill is a moron, the janitor is a fucking psychopath. Race blows them both.
  • Options
    edited January 18
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

I’ve been begging FTJ to seek professional anger management help. You’d think he would appreciate that I seem to be the only one who cares.

What more can you say about Race. He’s so broken that he’s threatening to close this place.

Bill who?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Totally not broken
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

I’ve been begging FTJ to seek professional anger management help. You’d think he would appreciate that I seem to be the only one who cares.

What more can you say about Race. He’s so broken that he’s threatening to close this place.

Bill who?
    Bill who 🤣

Jesus Fuck.

Get.Me.A.Beer
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

There was the bet you just complained that I don't mention enough, and then you showed up a minute after the Sugar Bowl. Sure, stalking.... :D
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Why you so made FMB?

Bill who?
    Bill who 🤣

Jesus Fuck.

Get.Me.A.Beer
    Sit the fuck down stubby.

I’ll jerk your chain when I want you to bark.