Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hard to overstate how unprepared DeBoer is for the job he just took

Comments

• Options
    wooderson92wooderson92 Member Posts: 124
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

Kiffin, replacing Saban would be “the dumbest follow ever.”

He made the mistake of following both PC and Fulmer.

He’s biding his time for the next two years.

Hard agree. Kiffin is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. Following Saban is an impossible task. Bringing in the northerner to fail is smart. Let him take the fall, then Kiffin or one of fat fuck Jimmy's other guys swoop in as the hero to save Bammer from the pit of despair, and Jimmy profits even more. I can't wait to see DeBoer as Minnesota's coach in a few years. Going to be special when Fisch inserts the rusty conical downrigger weight(I'm still working on a fishing related replacement for cheese grater/plunger).
    Lame kitten is fucking hilarious. His twatter trolls are witty and I love them.

Needs to work on his bedside manner when it comes to dealing with mental health issues and being recorded but no one other than me will remember that one.
    He also dropped his hot wife for a 2.0 smoke show that looks the same minus 20 years.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

Saban returns in two years. Batteries “recharged” and rescues what he built. Bill Snyder KSU 2.0 style.

He lies in State in the rotunda of Alabama’s Capitol, for as long as he wants, when his time comes.

100 years from now they tear down his statute because his team wasn’t diverse enough. Or something even dumber.

Not enough oppressed whites on the team for Alabama standards.
  • Options
    LaocoönLaocoön Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 529
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 18

The fucking sad part, and what I continually think about and sob, is that dipshit had cemented his legacy at UW from these last 2 years. Coulda been a golden god and had a couple of aloha and freedom bowl seasons and we still would put up the statue and talk fondly about you 40 years later. FUCK!
    And Nick Saban still has an office there

Lambo brought out the purple helmets to separate from James. Didn't work because he didn't win

And he wasn't an outsider
    Born and raised in WA, but I've lived in the South for three-plus decades.

Fuck around and lose at Wisconsin and/or take an ass-whipping from UGA at Bryant-Saban Stadium this fall?

DeBoer has no fucking idea how bad it'll be — and not even Saban will be able to calm the rabid masses

I think DeBoner prolly ends up having a date with 'Destiny' sometime later this spring. He's gonna get the Mike Price experience- 2.0!! We'll see....LIPO.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Hard agree. Kiffin is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. Following Saban is an impossible task. Bringing in the northerner to fail is smart. Let him take the fall, then Kiffin or one of fat fuck Jimmy's other guys swoop in as the hero to save Bammer from the pit of despair, and Jimmy profits even more. I can't wait to see DeBoer as Minnesota's coach in a few years. Going to be special when Fisch inserts the rusty conical downrigger weight(I'm still working on a fishing related replacement for cheese grater/plunger).

Needs to work on his bedside manner when it comes to dealing with mental health issues and being recorded but no one other than me will remember that one.
    He also dropped his hot wife for a 2.0 smoke show that looks the same minus 20 years.
    +1
  • Options
    wooderson92wooderson92 Member Posts: 124
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

+1

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444

If you're looking for some second hand schadenfreude grudge fuck, Texas is going balls deep on the Bama roster right now. Already helped themselves to Bama's best WR (Bond - the one who caught that pass against Auburn) and a LB (who I think is probably a scrub), and their starting TE (Niblack) is on campus now.

Also, in news that will not make you as happy, it's looking more likely than not Jabbar Muhammed ends up at Texas. It's home. He's got two close relatives on the roster. And no shit, the Texas NIL machine is in full Steinbrenner-Yankees mode.

We figured Muhammed would wind up at Texas, which is hilarious since UT fans were blasting him before the Sugar Bowl from his time at Okie lite
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 784
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Always thought Destiny's child was a band, but apparently not!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Texas is our new friend

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if he’s a drunk philanderer who is definitely my enemy.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 784
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Glad they never chose the bright purple helmets that Art Thiel called "Goofy Grape." Absolutely Horrible.

Husky Helmets must always be gold, period. Anything else is pure Oregon faggotry.

Oregon faggotry > Art Thiel

Broken Clock right twice a day = Art Thiel
    And *you* can count, on *Art*, waiting for *you* in the parking lot.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Texas is our new friend

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if he’s a drunk philanderer who is definitely my enemy.
    When your new found friend is Cutty Sark, you know the apocalypse is approaching.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SEC DL are going to break that kid in half if he ever sees the field.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited January 18
    I bet their all American infinity star Julian Sayin from Carlsbad CA early enroll QB is really happy about that...

Were not going to get Fajita...

Make the call Fish