Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Does the Sugars Bowl Matter?

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
I’ve been told for around 15 years NY6 Bowl CHAMPIONSHIPS don’t matter.

Wonder if that opinion has changed.

Comments

• Options

Husky fan who’s been saying Oregon has never won anything with a 14-1 tattoo, right now.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Shattered

You know me better than that. Save that for the others.

It’s a simple question.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fans of programs who think Depends Diaper Bowls from decades ago deserve recognition don't get to judge. Uncle Fill will go the way of Biden's dementia eventually. Then it's back to being the backwater nobody cares about. The Big Ten will drop you in three years.
  • Options

Fans of programs who think Depends Diaper Bowls from decades ago deserve recognition don't get to judge. Uncle Fill will go the way of Biden's dementia eventually. Then it's back to being the backwater nobody cares about. The Big Ten will drop you in three years.

And people around here say Oregon fans are delusional.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Didn't change for me. Was nice to have a trophy that other west coast schools couldn't/didn't get though and rip that from the South who is actively trying to kill our programs.

25-3 and being undefeated against Texas, Oregon, USC, etc is pretty good. W's and L's the best Pac 12 era team.

I mean to deny that is to just be a fucking loser. Which duck fans are, but still.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Your fellow uw fans have to be shaking there heads. This is some stupid shit right here.
  • Options
    haie said:

Didn't change for me. Was nice to have a trophy that other west coast schools couldn't/didn't get though and rip that from the South who is actively trying to kill our programs.

25-3 and being undefeated against Texas, Oregon, USC, etc is pretty good. W's and L's the best Pac 12 era team.

I mean to deny that is to just be a fucking loser. Which duck fans are, but still.

Lots of simple question dodging and mental masturbation going on, as expected.
  • Options

Shattered

It’s a simple question.
    I’ve heard playing for an NC doesn’t matter unless you win. NOC about First Loser.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I can say with certainty that the Sugars Bowl does not matter.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shattered

It’s a simple question.
    We Husky fans bemoaned Petersen choking on the big stage. Giving Oregon shit doesn't change that

And let's be honest. Oregon has never won a natty and has less NY 6 wins and conference championships

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

As I posted earlier the Oregon domination is receding into the past. UW owns the last 7 years

I heard for 23 years that history doesn't matter

So oh and 3
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Actually he nailed it

Stay out of the 46 lane

Retards live there
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Shattered

It’s a simple question.
    I’ve heard playing for an NC doesn’t matter unless you win. NOC about First Loser.
    Apparently Oregon fans do

All Huskies all the time
  • Options

Shattered

It’s a simple question.
    We Husky fans bemoaned Petersen choking on the big stage. Giving Oregon shit doesn't change that

And let's be honest. Oregon has never won a natty and has less NY 6 wins and conference championships

As I posted earlier the Oregon domination is receding into the past. UW owns the last 7 years

So oh and 3
    I noticed you mentioned more NY6 wins.

So they do matter.

It’s 9-7 now btw. Can’t believe you only have 2 more with a 100 year head start and we never even had Don James.
  • Options
    dnc said:

I can say with certainty that the Sugars Bowl does not matter.

Thank you. Very simple answer to a very simple question.

I don’t agree but I respect your opinion.
  • Options

Shattered

It’s a simple question.

So oh and 3
    Last 8 games uw leads 5-3 and of course uw pulled their chickenshit no show stunt during COVID. That’s an Oregon win if Lake had any guts at all.

Yup, uw has sure “owned” Oregon the last 7 years. Makes you wonder how you’d describe 12-0.

Retard is too kind for you. FMB territory.

Geezer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shattered

It’s a simple question.

So oh and 3
    I noticed you mentioned more NY6 wins.

So they do matter.

It’s 9-7 now btw. Can’t believe you only have 2 more with a 100 year head start and we never even had Don James.
    When did I say they don't?

Congratulations on sucking for a century I guess

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I answered it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Shattered

It’s a simple question.

So oh and 3
    Last 8 games uw leads 5-3 and of course uw pulled their chickenshit no show stunt during COVID. That’s an Oregon win if Lake had any guts at all.

Yup, uw has sure “owned” Oregon the last 7 years. Makes you wonder how you’d describe 12-0.

Retard is too kind for you. FMB territory.

Geezer.
    Mad bro?

Broken

Shattered

Rattled

Meltdown
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

I answered it.
    @RaceBannon thinks you’re a retard.