Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fisch isn't playing around.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

thechatch said:

HuskyBuck said:

thechatch said:

Who’s troll account is HuskyBuck?

Why would you say this? Tell me more.
    Because you’re trying too hard in every thread.
    Not really, cool guy. I’d be on the same level of excitement if you put a megadonor in there more friendly to conservatives as well. (Elon). Shoot bring me the Koch brothers for all I care.
    Buck, I have no clue what the fuck you just said. I feel like TITTT is appropriate here though.
    Sorry dirty, not trying to go political at all, just want someone wealthy to contribute to the program is the cliff notes version. Just trying to clarify that to thesnatch.
    The tug scares me.
    What's scary is a lot of what OBK and Sledog posted ended up being true.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

thechatch said:

HuskyBuck said:

thechatch said:

Who’s troll account is HuskyBuck?

Why would you say this? Tell me more.
    Because you’re trying too hard in every thread.
    Not really, cool guy. I’d be on the same level of excitement if you put a megadonor in there more friendly to conservatives as well. (Elon). Shoot bring me the Koch brothers for all I care.
    Buck, I have no clue what the fuck you just said. I feel like TITTT is appropriate here though.
    Sorry dirty, not trying to go political at all, just want someone wealthy to contribute to the program is the cliff notes version. Just trying to clarify that to thesnatch.
    The tug scares me.
    What's scary is a lot of what OBK and Sledog posted ended up being true.
    WSITTCSITT, if I wanted to listen to that chatter, I would go in there.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TheHB said:

I hope UW can find an official role for Pete Carroll that excites him. He’s a people magnet and I would just like to see him continue working. I fear he becomes one of those guys who basically gets retired against his will and then promptly dies because he needs to be going 100 mph all the time to live.

Him retiring would be turning down other jobs not forced into retirement...

He's had one losing season the past 12 years in the nfl and that was 3 years ago

If he wants a job in football he can go to whatever level he wants besides maybe nfl HC
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

I hope UW can find an official role for Pete Carroll that excites him. He’s a people magnet and I would just like to see him continue working. I fear he becomes one of those guys who basically gets retired against his will and then promptly dies because he needs to be going 100 mph all the time to live.

Director of crootin.
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 153
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

TheHB said:

Director of crootin.
    Recruiting Coordinator