Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yeah but they beat Oregon...

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited January 18
    SFGbob said:

I see lonely, pedo Bob still can’t rub together two sentences without using the terms ass rape or ass tonguing

Describe what Michigan did to your team without using "ass raped" my cunt of a friend?
    Talking about football without using the term rape is shockingly easy for those of us not registered as a sex offender.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

If you’re going to honor my material it’s “Someone else beat Washington, nothing else matters.”

There’s a reason I invented it.

Go Beavs.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

If you’re going to honor my material it’s “Someone else beat Washington, nothing else matters.”

Go Beavs.
    I know you invented it

Sad to see how far you have fallen
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

Go Beavs.
    I know you invented it

Sad, but not surprising, to see none of you actually believe anything you say.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Shit that actually happens/happened in sports matters. Would UW trade losing to Oregon in 2000 for mostly meaningless blowouts in 2002 and 2003? All we know is Washington had an all-time fucking ride the past two years and threw three of the most painful knockout punches in rivalry history in basically 12.5 months along with taking away a possible Nix Heisman, and that Oregon has a coach who has been solid in beating bad and average teams and lost to anything else and recruits at the same level all of the other post-Helfrich bozos did. Let's let it all play out for at least I don't know a week.

A missed fg is a most painful knockout punch?
    3 + 3 + 3 = 9.

Total devastating knockouts. Oregon will never recover. uw will own Oregon for, checks calendar, months.
    Knocked you out of the CFP at home with a team you were laughing at and (according to you amputated your Heisman QB) + All but killed your CFP chances with an injured team + Officially killed your CFP chances and blocked a Heisman in a game you built up as your big rematch you wanted = a lot of enjoyment. The second and third were going to be devastating for either team no matter the amount of points.
    Congratulations, and I wouldn't trade places with you for anything. Beat Oregon, got ass raped in the NC game and then witnessed the total implosion of your program less than a week later. Cheers.
    Just wait until next year, the rallying cry of Cougits and _ucks
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Shit that actually happens/happened in sports matters. Would UW trade losing to Oregon in 2000 for mostly meaningless blowouts in 2002 and 2003? All we know is Washington had an all-time fucking ride the past two years and threw three of the most painful knockout punches in rivalry history in basically 12.5 months along with taking away a possible Nix Heisman, and that Oregon has a coach who has been solid in beating bad and average teams and lost to anything else and recruits at the same level all of the other post-Helfrich bozos did. Let's let it all play out for at least I don't know a week.

3 + 3 + 3 = 9.

Total devastating knockouts. Oregon will never recover. uw will own Oregon for, checks calendar, months.
    Knocked you out of the CFP at home with a team you were laughing at and (according to you amputated your Heisman QB) + All but killed your CFP chances with an injured team + Officially killed your CFP chances and blocked a Heisman in a game you built up as your big rematch you wanted = a lot of enjoyment. The second and third were going to be devastating for either team no matter the amount of points.
    Congratulations, and I wouldn't trade places with you for anything. Beat Oregon, got ass raped in the NC game and then witnessed the total implosion of your program less than a week later. Cheers.
    Imagine praying that a bunch of UA transfers are gonna save your program.

No wonder Race is having a 4 day MELTDOWN.

If 90-11 was even a half-assed recruiter they’d have some wiggle room against guys hitting the portal.

I was right and it drives these guys insane that it’s playing out right now.

Recruiting doesn’t matter.
    What's funny is that they sucked with Lake, even though they had a winning record with him, they fired him anyway because they hate the black man. So they hire the South African DeBoer because they're down with apartheid, he then wins a few games, they immediately go all in on the full throated cock suck and he bolts like Race being hit with the dinner check, leaving them with empty cupboards. And instead of being pissed at themselves for supporting the South African, they try and blame their fucked up program on Oregon and take solace in the fact that they "kicked Oregon's ass" by winning by a field goal all 3 times.
    beyond pressing

Maybe an eight year old might believe this gibberish.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I see lonely, pedo Bob still can’t rub together two sentences without using the terms ass rape or ass tonguing

Describe what Michigan did to your team without using "ass raped" my cunt of a friend?
    Talking about football without using the term rape is shockingly easy for those of us not registered as a sex offender.
    Talking about football yes, talking about what Michigan did to your greatest team ever, it's pretty tough leaving "ass rape" out of the lexicon.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

You consoled yourself with that for over 12 years in a row only it was SOMEONE BEAT OREGON.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

3 + 3 + 3 = 9.

Imagine praying that a bunch of UA transfers are gonna save your program.

No wonder Race is having a 4 day MELTDOWN.

If 90-11 was even a half-assed recruiter they’d have some wiggle room against guys hitting the portal.

I was right and it drives these guys insane that it’s playing out right now.

Recruiting doesn’t matter.
    What's funny is that they sucked with Lake, even though they had a winning record with him, they fired him anyway because they hate the black man. So they hire the South African DeBoer because they're down with apartheid, he then wins a few games, they immediately go all in on the full throated cock suck and he bolts like Race being hit with the dinner check, leaving them with empty cupboards. And instead of being pissed at themselves for supporting the South African, they try and blame their fucked up program on Oregon and take solace in the fact that they "kicked Oregon's ass" by winning by a field goal all 3 times.
    beyond pressing

Maybe an eight year old might believe this gibberish.
    Bill too stupid to respond with anything other than his canned responses.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

You consoled yourself with that for over 12 years in a row only it was SOMEONE BEAT OREGON.

So the worm has turned

You all are no better than a bunch of Dawgs
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

Go Beavs.
    I know you invented it

I laffed.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

So the worm has turned

Lots of teams are going to beat Washington next year.

Very Few are going to beat Oregon

So we’re back to normal after 2 years of fits and starts. I don’t like the 0-3 and Lanning needs to go if it’s 0-4 but that’s not going to happen…not for all the tea in China.

Will Haie make the trip down to the same corner end zone seats he seems to love(be able to afford) for that end of year confrontation?

I hope so. And I hope to offer my friend a beer of his choice and some consolation.

YYIK

Fuck off
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,500
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

So the worm has turned

So we’re back to normal after 2 years of fits and starts. I don’t like the 0-3 and Lanning needs to go if it’s 0-4 but that’s not going to happen…not for all the tea in China.

Will Haie make the trip down to the same corner end zone seats he seems to love(be able to afford) for that end of year confrontation?

I hope so. And I hope to offer my friend a beer of his choice and some consolation.

YYIK

Fuck off
    Lol what the fuck?

In Eugene I was on the 45ish like 10 rows from the field dude.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

So the worm has turned

YYIK

Fuck off
    Lol what the fuck?

Why do you make it so easy, haie?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

So the worm has turned

YYIK

Fuck off
    Hypothetical University for the win

Tomorrow's team

Fan Duel U

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

3 + 3 + 3 = 9.

Embarrassing that @RaceBannon chinned this slop.

Oh how the legend has fallen.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

3 + 3 + 3 = 9.

Embarrassing that @RaceBannon chinned this slop.

Oh how the legend has fallen.
    It's more embarrassing that it's accurate

For you
  • Options

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

So the worm has turned

YYIK

Fuck off

Tomorrow's team

Fan Duel U

Hell yeah brother

Washington’s greatest stretch of winning in 2 generations came to an end last week.

What a ride that must have been for you guys. I hope you made friends and took photos along the way.

You’ll always have Chilis on the River walk and BubbaGump Shrimp Co in the French Quarter.

Also, BONEM
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,500
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

So the worm has turned

YYIK

Fuck off
    Lol what the fuck?

Why do you make it so easy, haie?
    I'm just correcting you. I wouldn't go to that game nor the OSU game this year to go sit in the corner endzone with @DuckZone503
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

SOMEONE BEAT WASHINGTON

But it wasn't Oregon

Maybe the Go Blue Board?

Go coogs!

So the worm has turned

YYIK

Fuck off

Tomorrow's team

Fan Duel U

Hell yeah brother

Washington’s greatest stretch of winning in 2 generations came to an end last week.

What a ride that must have been for you guys. I hope you made friends and took photos along the way.

You’ll always have Chilis on the River walk and BubbaGump Shrimp Co in the French Quarter.

Also, BONEM
    The great thing is Washington won real games

You'll always have Fan Duel