Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Presented without comment

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s no longer about winning… WTF. Even more so now than ever it’s about ONLY about winning. Dedouche upgraded his roster so he could win… now and forever.

You win and the money flows, you lose and ass out door. You have to win instantly because the money is so large that not putting a product out that drives merchandise sales and attendance increases fucks them. Instead of letting a program build they’ll clip you in less than two years which in reality just furthers the rebuild and the deficit. Always looking for that unicorn to magically get it right from go. People are fucking stupid.

Makes sense in my mind, dwag sense.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He's like a woman with a Virginia ham under his arm, singin the blues cause he's got no bread.

Is this bumpkin unable to extend that same logic to the coach they just poached? Kalen Deboer is not about winning.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 18
    To the players it is not about winning any more. It's about a lot of other stuff along with it. Weird times.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not about winning… the guy with the 104-11 record isn’t about winning?

He’s about winning but doesn’t want to put in the work for all of the elements needed so he figured he’d stack the deck in his favor.

Probably not panning out initially as he’d expected. Which is good, I hope they all fucking leave him.
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Kalen went to Alabama, of course its about winning for him. We just got the shit end of the stick in a college football system that allows for too much freedom from coaches and players to bail at a moment's notice.

Its the same thing with Jedd, we're just a tier above Arizona on the pecking order just like Bama is with us. This isn't a coach or player problem, its a rules and regulatjons problem.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He’s about winning but doesn’t want to put in the work for all of the elements needed so he figured he’d stack the deck in his favor.

Probably not panning out initially as he’d expected. Which is good, I hope they all fucking leave him.

Is it wrong that I hope to see DeBoer homeless and on the streets like the Duke brothers cameo in Coming To America. In my mind, he’d be muttering “I could’ve been a legend on Montlake. I could’ve been a legend.”
    Is it wrong that I hope some rando riding a rascal dumps a bucket of nacho cheese on him while he’s homeless and then sodomizes him?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Of course Deboer is about winning, I'm being fucking facetious about @SHANKK50 prattling on about players who transfer from a CFP semi-finalist clearly don't care about winning, all while the coach they just hired fled from the actual runner-up team.