Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Let the Pillaging Begin

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

Arizona is so fucked financially that it's crazy that anyone was surprised by this.

He was a candidate if Riley left for the NFL for Christ sake

Arizona never once won the conference and the conference wasn't very good for a lot of it's history with Arizona in it. Washington is going to the Big 10. Arizona is going to the Big 12. This was a no brainer. The only pro for Arizona was the nucleus they had coming back and the weather (Fisch looks like a warm weather enthusiast).
    Technically they were co-champs one of those years. Maybe '93
    You know what I mean. At the very least Washington won the conference three times the past 10 years. This was the only time Arizona even got close and they lost to Washington, at home.
    They got beat in the conference title game in 2014 with RichRod.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

Arizona is so fucked financially that it's crazy that anyone was surprised by this.

Arizona never once won the conference and the conference wasn't very good for a lot of it's history with Arizona in it. Washington is going to the Big 10. Arizona is going to the Big 12. This was a no brainer. The only pro for Arizona was the nucleus they had coming back and the weather (Fisch looks like a warm weather enthusiast).
    You know what I mean. At the very least Washington won the conference three times the past 10 years. This was the only time Arizona even got close and they lost to Washington, at home.
    I believe you mean Dick Rod.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

haie said:

Best meme in HcH history was the Dick Rod Star Wars meme
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

Best meme in HcH history was the Dick Rod Star Wars meme
    Whenever I talk about Arizona or Rich Rod, Mrs Nacho nearly yells “Dick Rod!”
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,527
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Fair but that was a long long time ago and they got beat by like 50. Rich Rod was all balls though.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

Fair but that was a long long time ago and they got beat by like 50. Rich Rod was all balls though.
    Hellth yesthh
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,933
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

haie said:

JV or All Balls?
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,146
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

Thanks for hoppin on pals. It's insane the difference in tenor between some of the UW podcasts out there. The 3 good ones imo are HH podcast with you fellas, husky fan podcast @jecornel @HeretoBeatmyChest and Say Who Say Pod with @capledwag

Appreciate it. I always dream TSIO will come back if for nothing else than like one episode to break down the insane roller coaster of the past four months.
    I’m all for a DDY resurrection
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 784
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    I kinda assumed DDY was just SECDAWG masterfully trolling the waters.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Thanks for hoppin on pals. It's insane the difference in tenor between some of the UW podcasts out there. The 3 good ones imo are HH podcast with you fellas, husky fan podcast @jecornel @HeretoBeatmyChest and Say Who Say Pod with @capledwag

Appreciate it. I always dream TSIO will come back if for nothing else than like one episode to break down the insane roller coaster of the past four months.
    Big agree. They need to fill that lane once a month at least. Even if if DDY is going the way of Peterman at the Rosebowl @WilburHooksHands is one of my favorite weirdos online and on pod
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Canadawg said:

Im just waiting for someone important to find DDY rantings and drag him into the Harvard/Yale congressional hearings or maybe for him to publish an amicus brief on affirmative action, having HH cited in federal legal findings would be a new high for this place. I know, I know... TITTT
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,146
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Aaron Roderick is the WR coach from Utah I was thinking of
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,527
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we change the title of this one. It hanging up there while only UW and Alabama get pillaged is a depressing reminder.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Canadawg said:

#MeToo. For his humor, not his acumen.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,042
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

These intro plss readings absolutely slay me every time lol. RIP up there young doog lord.

You're such a tard, professor
  • Options
    KimsCopperPennyKimsCopperPenny Member Posts: 221
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Canadawg said:

I’m all for a DDY erection
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

I’m all for a DDY erection
    I’m not sure that’s possible anymore after the Maserati met the tree.